Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: harry potter movies

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    The books are quite obviously much better.
    I think a big problem with the movies is that are basically all the action/fighting scenes from the book.
    The books are more coming of age with a little romance here and there, and they're actually pretty emotional, and I don't think they do a very good job at portraying those aspects of the book. It's even so bad sometimes I think that if you haven't read the book you wouldn't know what's truly going on.
    Even so, the movies are still entertaining and fun to see, with the exception of the 4th movie, that was absolutely terrible.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i have seen all HP movies , and gone throw all HP books

the books are pretty good, and the movies are pretty good too.........

But the movies is much much better cuz in the movies (like in the goblet of fire) the sound effects and the all the other effects ( like in the quedish big match )
    that is the thing the book missin the effects !!!!

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Icon3

The Harry Potter movies are awful and get way too much publicity. Lucky for the studios children are there bread and butter and lets face it kids will watch crap over and over again. ***looks at 5 year old son***

Just to clarify I haven't touched a Harry Potter book nor will I due to the childish nature of it. Read Hearts of Darkness then we'll talk.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    mini-me's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I haven't read the books. I must say I haven't seen the movies either... Guess its just not my kinda thing.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE View Post
    The Harry Potter movies are awful and get way too much publicity. Lucky for the studios children are there bread and butter and lets face it kids will watch crap over and over again. ***looks at 5 year old son***

Just to clarify I haven't touched a Harry Potter book nor will I due to the childish nature of it. Read Hearts of Darkness then we'll talk.
    who is the author of hearts of darkness daddy

For Serving Community

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    the books are much better then the movies.
    i didnt liked the movies at all, also the books are not so good.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the books are awesome

For Serving Community

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    itsamystery
    I love the movies

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Books show more of the story. Fact.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    The Harry Potter books are amazing, I don't care how old you are, or even how old I am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast