Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitmetv Help

scampthedog's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hi Ibslice.

I was given an invite by a friend on this forum about a month ago. About 3 days later my acc. was disabled. The next day there were a number of threads from people stating their accounts were disabled as well. I figured that the entire invite tree must have been disabled because I know I didnt cheat or try to trade my account.

Is there any chance of having my account re-enabled? If not, can I use another invite or is my IP now banned.

My email address is [email protected] if you'd prefer not to communicate on these public boards (seeing we can't PM)

Thanks mate. Appreciate any advice.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    yeah i had a good ratio yesterday, woke up to day and my account was disabled, i would just like to know why , because i can't think of a reason why.

Thanks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I've heard that's something that BitMeTV does they not only ban the person but they also ban the invite tree of that person so you can be banned by doing absolutely nothing. The logic of that however is beyond me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    Bitmetv is fucking retarded. I had an account disabled as well. My fucking account was parked for about 2 weeks. I come back and check it last night and its disabled.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    scampthedog - do you really want me to post in here why you were disabled. I think you know what you did. How many accounts did you have??
    You remember when you came into irc? and I listed 20+ accounts you had previously had and you ran away?

as for the rest of you - I dont know your account names so I cant help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    oh hell yes, i love it when tracker staff lay all the cards out on the table for everyone to see

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    To ibslice

My account name is saulin there. I was told that 4 people I invited cheated. I never even saw a warning because apparantely after 23 weeks they found 3 of them right away and when I tried to login it was disabled. If I would have had a warning. I would not have invited anyone else.

Note that the people I invited were on giveaways and I invited people that seemed like good members and not like cheaters or traders.

I was told that FST sucks and most people here are cheaters and that I could not get my account back.

I posted the logs from the IRC chat here.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2236371

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I now know why i was disbaled, for not seeding, even though there was no leechers on those 10 torrents for the 4 days i had them.

I still had a good ratio.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123