Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bithumen closed up the site! Public announcement

pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom McRae View Post
    BH going to be rare like f*** and u*-*
    i dont think so man.

just be patience, as i see it everything will stay the same.

i just check my account, i didnt see any announcement, and i didnt see any change with the invite system.

maybe they have some problem(i dont know), but i dont think it is became more rare.

cause i believe they will fix the problem as soon as possible.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    "Bithumen closed up the site!"

Can someone explain to me what the title means and what does it have to do with the invitation system?

By reading that I thought that the whole tracker was shut down... Not that they have removed some invites...
    Last edited by znik; 08-15-2007 at 08:36 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post

Can someone explain to me what the title means and what does it have to do with the invitation system?

By reading that I thought that the whole tracker was shut down... Not that they have removed some invites...
    znik, believe me i am dont understand it too.
    first i though like you that the site was down, so i login to my account and everything was ok.

then i read again the thread, and i though that there is announcement that the invite system is close......i checked it.
    but didnt find any announcement.

then i read the thread again, and if i understand correct Necronomicon say that all his invite was disappear and he think that the invite system is close......i think so......
    Last edited by pazsh; 08-15-2007 at 08:55 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Asked my Buddy, Sylar666 . That is, in fact the situation. Site has never closed. But if U read the thread carefully U understand. Maybe my English is poor, U know.
    But , once again: ALL INVITES REVOKED.
    How I HATE to repeat myself over and over again...
    BTW same thing has happened recently at Pretorians. All invites disappeared. So, just check the invites, and see if I am right or wrong. U guys are really stubborn.
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post

znik, believe me i am dont understand it too.
    first i though like you that the site was down, so i login to my account and everything was ok.

then i read again the thread, and i though that there is announcement that the invite system is close......i checked it.
    but didnt find any announcement.

then i read the thread again, and if i understand correct Necronomicon say that all his invite was disappear and he think that the invite system is close......i think so......
    @znik: Public Announcement is by me...More precise: announcement of public interest by one & only Abdul Alhazred (by H.P.P. Lovecraft). Have fun, check those invites.
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 08-15-2007 at 09:06 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    So, the title is misleading and should be renamed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    It is in fact. More precise:
    Existing invites (gained by freeleech period and before) revoked until further announcement.
    But again, if someone takes his time and reads those some comments, things are quite obvious.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    smirnoff's Avatar Drink Responsibily BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i am sorry for u my friend
    3 TB its too much to loss.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    100% agree.

and 1 more thing, it also cause people to think it is more rare or something like.....and in my opinion it is wrong.

cause maybe there is just a problem that will be fix soon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    100% agree.

and 1 more thing, it also cause people to think it is more rare or something like.....and in my opinion it is wrong.

cause maybe there is just a problem that will be fix soon.
    Guys U are really ridiculous...U overkill this issue. It was obvious enough (what meant to say) and U whine and bitch all over and over again. It seems to me U either have logorrhea or just absolutely negligent. Both are sad. God, he just wanted to inform people and U make such a mess. Read it once again, dudes...
    Pazsh, U seemed better than that...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    bad news.. but now to get in bithumen will be really hard..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123