Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    Because I wrote a haiku!

No really, you make a very valid point that definetly deserves to be answered, but how does one truly answer that question. I see that you're a member of FTN. Well, why do you deserve to be a member over "hundreds of others?" Unless, you're uploading a large amount of your own stuff reguarly I don't see why.

The simplest and truest answer I can give is that I will be an extremely active member. I leave my torrent client on 24/7 so keeping a good ratio wouldn't be hard for me at all (especially with the new 36 hour rule).

I wrote my first post realizing that it was very unlikely that I would receive an invite, but I decided to take a chance. I started this thread thinking "Why not? I've got nothing to lose and you never know maybe I will be lucky enought to receive an invite."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    same as the other thread. ridiculous. i think there should be a new rules in this community about what thread should be allowed and not allowed. this is what i called spam thread and the consequence is a spam post .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok. Why am I a member (actually hit the Power status requirements if not for time)? People judged by deeds. Just look at the giveaway-threads I made. I ain' t talking - I am acting. Member of an elite BitTorrent AntiTrading Community, but just won't get in details_ I am not allowed to do so. Secondly: I was lucky enough...So take Your chances, maybe this way U even get more chances than by tarding. Who knows? Maybe it's Your day. Wish U stamina in Your effort.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Wish U stamina in Your effort.

Thank you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    personally, i think that there are a lot more than ~5000 people that could be good ftn members. what the low user cap actually does is create scarcity, forcing existing users to use their invites with extreme prudence. the site wouldn't be able to exist as it is if it were big enough to try to accommodate every deserving user, as it would allow for significant numbers of cheaters/traders/etc. to slip in. basically, the cost of having such a good, small site is a necessary unfairness about the whole thing - i somehow doubt that many ftn members have done anything that could deem them "deserving," by Sylar666's standards.
    Last edited by galaxydog2000; 08-16-2007 at 10:33 AM.
    I do not trade accounts or invites!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tacoflavakiss View Post
    Hey,

I am aware fellow FST members that you are bombarded with these kinds of threads daily. I truly am sorry for bombarding you with one more.

To put it plainly, I want an FTN invite. From what I’ve heard and read it simply sounds incredible.

I want it to be made absolutely clear that I desire this tracker not for its rarity, but for its quality. I want FTN for its nice community, fantastic content, great speeds, and super fast pre-times.

I desire an invite for this tracker so much I have even written a haiku:

I want FTN
    It sounds so incredible
    I want an invite

If given an invite I promise to follow the site’s rules closely and of course never cheat under any circumstances.

Thank you for your time.
    You seem to be a nice chap so lets see how good you are .

Can you PM me with which sites you are a member of with the account name at sites you are most active at?

Ill just be checking if you really want to be "Part" of a community with the amount of forum posts.

Ill also be looking at the amount of Torrent Comments you leave, to see wether or not you really do enjoy the fast pres and fantastic content it has to offer.

If you can do that the MAYBE i can do something in return..no promises
    eee

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Can anyone help me out with the invite?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Can anyone help me out with the invite?
    Why dont you take up J.A.'s offer?
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u've just been offered a great offer...an offer that lots of users would dream of..
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Hey,

I am aware fellow FST members that you are bombarded with these kinds of threads daily. I truly am sorry for bombarding you with one more.

To put it plainly, I want an FTN invite. From what I’ve heard and read it simply sounds incredible.

I want it to be made absolutely clear that I desire this tracker not for its rarity, but for its quality. I want FTN for its nice community, fantastic content, great speeds, and super fast pre-times.

I desire an invite for this tracker so much I have even written a haiku:

I want FTN
    It sounds so incredible
    I want an invite

If given an invite I promise to follow the site’s rules closely and of course never cheat under any circumstances.

Thank you for your time.
    You seem to be a nice chap so lets see how good you are .

Can you PM me with which sites you are a member of with the account name at sites you are most active at?

Ill just be checking if you really want to be "Part" of a community with the amount of forum posts.

Ill also be looking at the amount of Torrent Comments you leave, to see wether or not you really do enjoy the fast pres and fantastic content it has to offer.

If you can do that the MAYBE i can do something in return..no promises
    JA
    YOU ARE A GOOD MAN
    i'm not kissing a** here and to make it clear i don't want FTN invite

For Serving Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast