Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RTS Opening Doors

Diliman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    why open sign up?? Why they don`t just tell about how to get unlimited invites??
    http://www.r**************.org/lolinvites2.php/ <-- teh uber secret link LMAO
    You can get max 5 invites at once but just send some invites to ppl that doesn`t exist and get 5 invites again...then delete all invites you sent away and you`ll get them back.
    TADAA you have 10 invites...now send them away and get 5 more.. etc etc blalbalba..
    RTS is a joke, it has been a joke from the beginning :S

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Diliman View Post
    why open sign up?? Why they don`t just tell about how to get unlimited invites??
    You can get max 5 invites at once but just send some invites to ppl that doesn`t exist and get 5 invites again...then delete all invites you sent away and you`ll get them back.
    TADAA you have 10 invites...now send them away and get 5 more.. etc etc blalbalba..

The trick with the invites in RTS is conssidered as cheating, they are banning people for this .

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tslv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diliman View Post

The trick with the invites in RTS is conssidered as cheating, they are banning people for this .
    Cheating? They ban ppl for giving them a chance getting unlimited invites via a secret link

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tslv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post

Cheating? They ban ppl for giving them a chance getting unlimited invites via a secret link
    The sign-ups are open so why bother with invites

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Looks like if a new tracker doesnt open sign-ups it will be very hard for them to suceed. Out of curiosity was FTN, ScT, FTWR, UK-T ever open for sign-ups i mean when they first started out was it invite only even in the first few months of opening

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Looks like if a new tracker doesnt open sign-ups it will be very hard for them to suceed. Out of curiosity was FTN, ScT, FTWR, UK-T ever open for sign-ups i mean when they first started out was it invite only even in the first few months of opening
    Invites where much more obtainable back then,
    This Trading Stock Market environment really did not exist at the time. There was some of that, but not nearly like it is now

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I wont signup, those guys deleted my account for 2 times, when i had some nice buffer. Just for not log in/leech in 2 weeks....

Good luck anyways!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    RTS is a great site, join and check out the version 2.0 of the site by taking the .php ending off of the browse page URL

Donate and keep this great site alive!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Invites where much more obtainable back then,
    This Trading Stock Market environment really did not exist at the time. There was some of that, but not nearly like it is now

Thats the reason those sites closed thier doors...... cause ppl DON'T know how to respect them! i wish very much to become a member of a couple of those sites.... but, if i'm gonna get there i'm gonna do without working the trading ladder... since invites should be free anyways.... and not treated as trading stock!!!!!!!!!! you guys should be asshamed for doing this!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    I wont signup, those guys deleted my account for 2 times, when i had some nice buffer. Just for not log in/leech in 2 weeks....

Good luck anyways!
    Oh, maybe that's why they delete my account... :\ That's a stupidity!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast