Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Really Detest The Word Stupid

Totally agree. I did a little bar work for a while, and if people whistled at me I'd go over, say 'woof woof' and then ignore them for 5 minutes. Withholding alcohol's a terrible punishment, but they only did it once. :beerchug:

2. Lounge   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@30 June 2003 - 23:27
    really gets my back up
    thought that was me but ok.........

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+30 June 2003 - 23:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 30 June 2003 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@30 June 2003 - 23:27
    really gets my back up
    thought that was me but ok......... [/b][/quote]

Another one that annoys me is........Boy, old people round here call you a boy until you&#39;re 50y/o and I find it really annoying, I don&#39;t mind some people saying it in a good way, but they mean it

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Nah, I&#39;d remember a dude in a top hat and a balaclava.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Rhydian66@30 June 2003 - 23:28
    and then ignore them for 5 minutes. Withholding alcohol&#39;s a terrible punishment, but they only did it once. :beerchug:
    ok i can go with the name calling but tis take the p*ss&#33;&#33;&#33;witholding beer now thats really bad

6. Lounge   -   #16
    What can I say? Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    "Y&#39;knowwhaddimean ?" Yeah, it&#39;s more than one word but some people use it so many times in a conversation that it starts to sound like one long word. It makes me a little bit loony when they end every sentence with it. One day I&#39;m just going to answer; " No, actually, I am an idiot, will you please explain exactly what you mean by that. " after each time I hear it........y&#39;knowwhaddimean ?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Like I know like what yer talkin about. Cause it&#39;s like you know like I mean it&#39;s like really annoying like when someone like keeps repeating the same word like over and over when it doesn&#39;t like make any sense for the word to like even be in the sentence at all like y&#39;knowwhaddimean?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 July 2003 - 00:31
    "Y&#39;knowwhaddimean ?" Yeah, it&#39;s more than one word but some people use it so many times in a conversation that it starts to sound like one long word. It makes me a little bit loony when they end every sentence with it. One day I&#39;m just going to answer; " No, actually, I am an idiot, will you please explain exactly what you mean by that. " after each time I hear it........y&#39;knowwhaddimean ?
    innit&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    like,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast