Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: some free Accounts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by import_fighter
    i bet if he was giving you some level 10's you wouldnt be bashing him

Nice giveaway OP, if I were you I would close it and not give these level chasers nothing

i hope he will
    that's not sooooo far
    he will surely he will
    but i don't think he will ask for demonoid proof then man
    if he was giving level 10's then it would make sense if he asked for oink proofs..lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    what a mean comment from nik,,
    hes a nasty man...
    hes offering accounts that are open for signups and expects people to have oink...u might as well just go and sign up for it!
    U ***** all those acc are Buffed... i giving them for those that don't have an seedbox.
    damn u

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    hosam200's Avatar No More Trade BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by import_fighter
    i bet if he was giving you some level 10's you wouldnt be bashing him

Nice giveaway OP, if I were you I would close it and not give these level chasers nothing

i hope he will
    that's not sooooo far
    he will surely he will
    but i don't think he will ask for demonoid proof then man
    if he was giving level 10's then it would make sense if he asked for oink proofs..lol
    so what if he asked for oink proofs its his giveaway and he can do what ever he wants in it and u cant say anyhing about it and u dont even have the right to talk about it....lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    hes offering accounts that are open for signups and expects people to have oink...u might as well just go and sign up for it!
    U ***** all those acc are Buffed... i giving them for those that don't have an seedbox.
    damn u
    u know what im sorry...please forgive me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    man guys you gotta give him a little respect for even considering a giveaway. the oink requirement might be too much, but he still is trying to help some noobs out. you guys can simply tell him its too much to ask for rather than bashing him on his own thread. no need to hate guys.....chill and have a beer. peace.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    man guys you gotta give him a little respect for even considering a giveaway. the oink requirement might be too much, but he still is trying to help some noobs out. you guys can simply tell him its too much to ask for rather than bashing him on his own thread. no need to hate guys.....chill and have a beer. peace.
    i just wanna that the guy who asked an acc will show me an proof that he do not cheat.

damn u
    np.
    Last edited by mievmo; 08-17-2007 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    i just wanna that the guy who asked an acc will show me an proof that he do not cheat.

damn u
    np.
    thanks...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sct sucks ass.
    No offence but OiNK isn't even hard to get into. The OP has his rules, don't like it? then piss off.

To the OP, thanks for sharing

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1702 View Post
    No offence but OiNK isn't even hard to get into. The OP has his rules, don't like it? then piss off.

To the OP, thanks for sharing
    oink isnt hard to get in but these are easier to get in...but he buffered them...didnt realize that sorry

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    LOL. This is discrimination. I don't have/don't need Oink account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast