Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTS Ratio Question To All You RTS Members Out There...

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I started a poll I wonder if I am wrong here but I do not think this is unfair at all Please vote here

Edit dude you are wrong here bro if anything you are helping seed a torrent increasing the sites speeds without taking from it. Im not saying hit and run on one tracker but you can seed anywhere you like and Everyone benefits from it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I started a poll I wonder if I am wrong here but I do not think this is unfair at all Please vote here

sure m8... will see overthere...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    for good ratio, try downloading the free leech ones and seed that. make sure you seed til you reach the ratio requirement or the hours requirment

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Man it really isn't going to well with rts. I used to like the site and thought it would be going places. But it looks like it's not gonna make it at all
    Well I hope they will make it always like the design of the site bu they really need more users.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    The Tracker has Double upload atm besides you could upload your own torrents to improve your ratio if u want ,packs also are always agood choice to get ratio up

and even if you suffered from alow ratio but you were agood seeder and seeds for long time then the staff there won't disable you

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes, like a Patriot say download movie packs and seed around 20+ hours or you'll be warned(of course if don't get a 1:1 ratio)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12