Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this funny

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    You are this forum. Always have been, always will be. If they ban you, they ban themselves.
    Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Ah, how I've missed our Daliances.

I've been in quite a lot of Donkey shit recently as it happens. If I'm reading the messages correctly there is a current debate on whether I should be banned. It would appear that my small (but hitherto loyal) supporters (some may say apologists) are deserting me.

I may have to join you on that forum where every post makes Kev's work look akin to "The cat sat on the mat."
    Man, now I'm bloody well intrigued. With great power comes great responsibilty, JP. You've lost it, man. You're slingin' those poisonous webs all over the interweb. Retire quietly and I won't have to bring in the big guns (i.e. absolutely fuck all).

You are this forum. Always have been, always will be. If they ban you, they ban themselves.
    That must be the most subtle version of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I've ever heard.

I don't remember you being this harsh, have you been speaking to manker a lot recently. You know manker, Billy_Dean's alter ego

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!
    I still can't believe they got an American to do that. At least Rob Roy didn't fall into that particular trap.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Man, now I'm bloody well intrigued. With great power comes great responsibilty, JP. You've lost it, man. You're slingin' those poisonous webs all over the interweb. Retire quietly and I won't have to bring in the big guns (i.e. absolutely fuck all).

That must be the most subtle version of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I've ever heard.

I don't remember you being this harsh, have you been speaking to manker a lot recently. You know manker, Billy_Dean's alter ego
    I didn't mean to be harsh, JP. Apologies. This is dramatic news. I hadn't thought that Manker was Billy Dean ( still not convinced). I didn't get along with Manker very well, though I respected his eloquence (which far surpassed Billy). Are you a racist.

5. Lounge   -   #15

I didn't mean to be harsh, JP. Apologies. This is dramatic news. I hadn't thought that Manker was Billy Dean ( still not convinced). I didn't get along with Manker very well, though I respected his eloquence (which far surpassed Billy). Are you a racist.
    How come nobody but me can see that manker is Billy, it's so obvious.

6. Lounge   -   #16

How come nobody but me can see that manker is Billy, it's so obvious.

I can't see the transparency. Do please elaborate. I mean this.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Don't over analyse it, I'm fairly certain you are manker as well.

It's not like I think everyone is manker, just Billy and you. I never bought into the jimbo conspiracy.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Can I put it like a trinity thing.

Billy - Cunt

manker - Harsh but decent spud

Chalice - Really nice guy.

All the same person playing three different characters.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    How vicarious. Care to say anything original?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Can I put it like a trinity thing.

Billy - Cunt

manker - Harsh but decent spud

Chalice - Really nice guy.

All the same person playing three different characters.
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Please say you don't believe that JP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12