Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Chaice Billy Dean/Manker?

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    So, this is how it ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    So, this is how it ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Was that supposed to be a requiem? Jesus, man, you're better than that. Please apologise for your diaphanous bullshit, then we can proceed.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I apologise for my bullshit being diaphanous. I shall try to be more opaque.

Tho' to be fair yours was worse - "Hypo was smarter than me". FFS a joke's a joke but that's taking liberties.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I apologise for my bullshit being diaphanous. I shall try to be more opaque.

Tho' to be fair yours was worse - "Hypo was smarter than me". FFS a joke's a joke but that's taking liberties.

LOL!!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I think I've trained myself to make it as transparent as possible. The problem is it still appears plus subtle for a lot of people here.

Or is it. Do you think there may be those seeking opportunities to be offended. Particularly on the part of others. I've often suspected that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I think I've trained myself to make it as transparent as possible. The problem is it still appears plus subtle for a lot of people here.

Or is it. Do you think there may be those seeking opportunities to be offended. Particularly on the part of others. I've often suspected that.

What's the point of posting if not to be contentious? Surely, that's what's all conversation compounds?!?

Let's kill ourselves and leave post-suicidal comments on the interweb. I have trained monkeys who/which are willing to comply, brother.

Oooh oooh. (scratch and the like).

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

...nigel? Is that you?
    Last edited by Snee; 08-18-2007 at 09:52 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

...nigel? Is that you?

16000 posts and every one a smiley gem!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

What's the point of posting if not to be contentious? Surely, that's what's all conversation compounds?!?

Let's kill ourselves and leave post-suicidal comments on the interweb. I have trained monkeys who/which are willing to comply, brother.

It doesn't all have to be contentious, just don't make it uniformly banal. That's my motto.

Well not really a motto, per se. More a rule of thumb.

Can you actually leave post-suicidal comments. Wouldn't they be pre-suicidal comments, posted posthumously ... by a monkey.

As opposed to the usual comments, posted by monkeys. Which we are used to reading.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

It doesn't all have to be contentious, just don't make it uniformly banal. That's my motto.

Well not really a motto, per se. More a rule of thumb.

Can you actually leave post-suicidal comments. Wouldn't they be pre-suicidal comments, posted posthumously ... by a monkey.

As opposed to the usual comments, posted by monkeys. Which we are used to reading.

SEE!! I defy anyone to respond to such an openly ridiculous statement in such an openly ridiculous way!!!

JP, you are GOD.

The God Of Semantics,

The God Of Obtuseness ( does that even exist!?!) ((the god, not the concept)),

The God of Pettiness!!!!

You rock and I worship you.

It's better than that invisible fucker who doesn't answer.

Now, if you didn't answer this post, you'd be like every other myterious bastard who doesn't exist!!!!

But you will......

Forgive me, Lord for my obvious drunkeness.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast