Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: foul language

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    You are a hypocrite.

Talking about morality and standards.

You object to swearing but feel it's OK to post deeply offensive images.

Look to yourself before you go judging the behaviour of others.
    GO BACK TO THE LOUNGE WHERE YOU BELONG
    m8 what's going on, who are you to tell any member of this forum where they belong...particularly one that's been around a lot longer than you? Getting angry at someone for stating their opinion is much worse than using foul language. Why not reason with them if you disagree? But above all have a little respect for your fellow FST members. A joke is one thing but imo yelling at people in the drawing room is a bit much.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sear ,
    last night i posted a pic they took it the wrong why/ and i said I'm sorry and delete it but they kept posting it and just don't let it go.
    i didn't mean to post that pic and i didn't see it properly b4 i posted it
    i know I'm wrong and i said I'm sorry
    this member isn't my friend
    his talk got nothing to do with issue of the thread
    he questioned my morals he has no right to do that
    i put him on ignore already
    end of story

For Serving Community

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Rule 8 - Profanity There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

The above rule covers your complaint.
    The last time they tried to implement a complete ban there was a 'riot'.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @sam, fair enough but what I said still holds true better than getting angry would be to ignore it in the first place. Must have been pretty sick pic for it to upset the lounge

p.s fu*k rule 8

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    sear ,

i didn't mean to post that pic
    I've already asked you to explain that and you didn't. How could you post a picture without meaning to, that's just ridiculous.

It really is an untenable position to take.

It's appalling that you have the audacity to decry other posters for their use of certain words, whilst you are willing to post such images yourself.

Particularly when there are now numerous examples of you using words like "cunt" in The Lounge.

I say again, you are a total hypocrite.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i was searching for a pic in google i typed "retard" he gave some pics i took the first link and posted, didn't look to the image.
    now this member wasn't even there yesterday
    why he makes a big deal of it despite the fact i apologizes yesterday and today
    he just have nothing to say he just tries to offend me for no reason
    this thread is about how and when you use foul language and is the media use of foul language is appropriate .
    this is has nothing to do with my morals and how i behave. this general issue got nothing to do with my behavior.
    this member just try to call me names and makes me angry.
    but it's a lame attempt
    i put him on ignore he will stay this way.
    so when i said to go to the lounge i meant by that
    the drawing room is for serious discussions not calling people names and stuff and not for trying picking on me for my religion and country and made jokes over them
    i only trying to be nice to people if they hate me because where i come from and what god i worship it's their problem

For Serving Community

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    i was searching for a pic in google i typed "retard" he gave some pics i took the first link and posted, didn't look to the image.
    now this member wasn't even there yesterday
    why he makes a big deal of it despite the fact i apologizes yesterday and today
    he just have nothing to say he just tries to offend me for no reason
    this thread is about how and when you use foul language and is the media use of foul language is appropriate .
    this is has nothing to do with my morals and how i behave. this general issue got nothing to do with my behavior.
    this member just try to call me names and makes me angry.
    but it's a lame attempt
    i put him on ignore he will stay this way.
    the drawing room is for serious discussions not calling people names and stuff and not for trying picking on me for my religion and country and made jokes over them
    i only trying to be nice to people if they hate me because where i come from and what god i worship it's their problem
    The point is that you try to make a correlation between foul language and politeness yet act as if morals are another matter.

You searched for retard in Google images and posted the link without seeing the picture.

I rarely agree with GayPaul but you are talking bullshit.

Oh and that foul language word was used for emphasis rather than saying male cow excrement.

So now that you have your answer as to why people use what you deem foul language, why don't you start a new thread on hypocrites at podiums.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    you try to question my morals
    if you have something regarding the thread issue ok
    if you don't please don't address me
    you don't have any right to judge me
    my behavior isn't your concern nor the ways i used
    you have problem go to the forum staff
    don't talk to me

For Serving Community

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Yes but Chip Monk was not picking on you he was just pointing out some criticism, before you try and change the world maybe you should change yourself, and as far as the making fun of your religion, no one in this thread has made fun of your religion or your country
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I'm not convinced there's much correlation between foul language and morality.

I do 'have morals' - I always act on what I think is right and fair - yet I sometimes swear for little or no reason. It just slips out occasionally. (oo-er missus)

I do manage to hold back when needed, though.
    I don't swear in front of customers, at suppliers or to three of the four directors at work (the fourth is an arse ) but to office colleagues (women included ) I must seem like a right potty-mouth.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast