Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Game Rip?

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Please guys, stop stealing my work. I'm the first one to start the betting things, get your new material

By the way, If someone likes a rip, who cares?

I like ISO's or bins but I don't go off on people that have dial up. They can't help it. Get along people, you guys look to fight about everything. And stop stealing my material

2. Games   -   #22
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    i just started this thread to c what rips were on kazaa, cause i like rips to c if i like the game then i downloade the iso

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #23
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Twigboy@2 July 2003 - 02:24
    C&C Generals was pretty good 181-megs major compression
    yup yup yup and u woldnt believe a 185mbs file would Xtract to the size of 1.2gigs
    SUPER DUPER compression

"UHARC" rocks my sox

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by i_have_a.d.d.+2 July 2003 - 19:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (i_have_a.d.d. @ 2 July 2003 - 19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twigboy@2 July 2003 - 02:24
    C&C Generals was pretty good 181-megs major compression
    yup yup yup and u woldnt believe a 185mbs file would Xtract to the size of 1.2gigs
    SUPER DUPER compression

"UHARC" rocks my sox [/b][/quote]
    C&C Generals was a good rip. All that fit into 185mb. But the only thing bad about it is that it can&#39;t play multiplayer. Another good rip was GTA3. That was also a good game.

5. Games   -   #25
    C&C Generals = best rip

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Nevin@2 July 2003 - 19:48
    That GTA 3 Rip was good, and you could even add the radio stations so that was a plus. But for any other games like Enter the Matrix, a rip would ruin the game. There is so much storyline to it, and you won&#39;t see that with a rip
    I totally agree. Rips work really well for some games, and don&#39;t for others.

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    neverwinter knights
    ??? wasnt that neverwinter nights??

8. Games   -   #28
    I was wondering how big the C&C Generals was (i know it is 185 mb, but i don&#39;t know which ones to download, since there are so many of them)

9. Games   -   #29
    well, i just got C&C renegade and when i tried to play the game, it says "set the right working folder and try again". how do i fix this?

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    What is the difference between a game rip and an ISO?
    Could downloading a compressed version of all the files off the game&#39;s CD be classed as a rip?
    I don&#39;t have much knowledge in the field of game piracy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast