Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Parents Abuse , Mental , Physical, Please Help -- This is neotheone

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone View Post
    ....i promised her ill get her away from her parents house, and for that i need money and lots of it, because i have 2 options, i can pay a large sum of money to her parents (extremely large), and take her away from that nightmare, or run away with her to B.C ,either way i need money, so i have decided to do really well in school, and work on my part time buisness and work really hard to get as much as money as possible in hopes to make her future better, if anyone has any suggestions it will be much appreiceted
    Her parents will sell her to you?

That's slavery.

I'd get the cops in on this.

Put their sorry asses away.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Are they traditional Hindu, and if so, do they expect a dowry? Send me your next pm when you've the time...I'll respond as soon as possible..just moved, so I'm still unpacking, transporting our animals, etc.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Poster
    i have sent you a pm ruthie, also i will send another pm in a couple of hours, i have learned more stuff about this situation that is really bad

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    n00b
    CALL THE POLICE. If you don't, it's your fault when she's dead.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    CALL THE POLICE. If you don't, it's your fault when she's dead.
    I agree.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Poster
    well an update on the situation , on saturday her mom insulted her infront of a party, she was crying and screaming that she has the worst daughter in the world and how she never helps her, when infact it is the complete opposite, my friend always helps and she helps so much so that she is starting to get pain in her arms with all the non stop work they make her do,

i ask you this, what type of mother is this, insulting her daughter and saying lies about her to other parnets, infront of a party with with 10 other families there, screaming and crying claiming her daughter is the worst , ugliest, etc.

so we called kids help phone finally, told them the situation, and all k.h.p said was, well your mom is never going to change, so you should learn to ignore her.... sure its easy to say but its a million times more harder to do, she is living with thsi women under constant fear and pressure that she and her dad might do something to her, how can she just "ignore them"?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone View Post
    well an update on the situation , on saturday her mom insulted her infront of a party, she was crying and screaming that she has the worst daughter in the world and how she never helps her, when infact it is the complete opposite, my friend always helps and she helps so much so that she is starting to get pain in her arms with all the non stop work they make her do,

i ask you this, what type of mother is this, insulting her daughter and saying lies about her to other parnets, infront of a party with with 10 other families there, screaming and crying claiming her daughter is the worst , ugliest, etc.

so we called kids help phone finally, told them the situation, and all k.h.p said was, well your mom is never going to change, so you should learn to ignore her.... sure its easy to say but its a million times more harder to do, she is living with thsi women under constant fear and pressure that she and her dad might do something to her, how can she just "ignore them"?
    Go up the ladder. Don't take no for an answer. Is there a responsible adult around that can verify her account to k.h.p.?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Poster
    I was on the line when she was, we did 3 way so she felt comfortable , and she talked while i listend to both partys

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345