Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why is that!

$SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    If I don't know you, you aren't getting an invite from me, anti-trader or not.

Skizo that's straight to the point.
    I can't agree more...all i can do is
    People don't understand why those rules were made...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    If you're against trading, good for you. You're one of the good guys. If you're against trading and only give invites to people you know, welcome to the elite minority. You're one of those that helps in the effort of making file sharing safe. Thank you.

The anti-trader giveaways are not that much better than trading though when you get right down to it. The point here is to invite trustworthy members. Trading or giving away invites is the same thing if you still don't even know the person.

Couldnt have said it better myself.....brought a tear to my eye
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what about..if am not against trading..but i give my invites only to those i trust and sure they will keep my account safe

by not against trading doesnt mean that i trade but it means that i dont mind the one i give the invites to trade*but not the accounts i give to them*
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    My name is Bob im a recovering tradeaholic
    Hi bob, i think that i saw you on the street the other night, offering oink invites for anything anyone would offer you. you had them in that little brown paper bag.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm not against trader or anything like that... i don't give a shit about that... but what the point in giving invites only to anti-trade people, i mean how many people anti-trade you know that haven't trade, and even in internet it's hard to find trustworthy people

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I only give invites to those I know. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what i find ironic in this anti-trader give away thing is that this action is forbidden just like invite trading by most trackers.

i'm pretty sure you claim to be anti-trader because of the safety of the trackers but then you are giving away invites in a public forum which is a huge leak, gotta be honest on that!

an anti-trader doing giveaway on FST is doing as much harm to torrent community as traders

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I only give invites to those I know. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone.
    How about me !! Bro

I don't know the first thing about Trading??

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    If you're against trading, good for you. You're one of the good guys. If you're against trading and only give invites to people you know, welcome to the elite minority. You're one of those that helps in the effort of making file sharing safe. Thank you.

The anti-trader giveaways are not that much better than trading though when you get right down to it. The point here is to invite trustworthy members. Trading or giving away invites is the same thing if you still don't even know the person.

Couldnt have said it better myself.....brought a tear to my eye
    I think most users who have been utilizing bittorrent for a long time have that feeling. Its this new influx of members in the past 2 years or so that don't seem to give a shit about anyones safety, including their own.

Kids these days, huh....? They're going to screw us all before its all over.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    what i find ironic in this anti-trader give away thing is that this action is forbidden just like invite trading by most trackers.

i'm pretty sure you claim to be anti-trader because of the safety of the trackers but then you are giving away invites in a public forum which is a huge leak, gotta be honest on that!

an anti-trader doing giveaway on FST is doing as much harm to torrent community as traders
    Obviously, they are using the so call "Giveaway's" to make a point.
    It speaKs Volume, when the Tracker given away is some of the MOST desirable ones........ .like NB , S*T, and so On.
    It seems as long as U trade U are NOT "Worthy" .........how "shallow" is that perception. U don't even know me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast