Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: why is that!

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why do a lot of users here have signatures along the lines of trading is bad, invites and accounts should be free! when you can go to their profile and track their most recent trade within a month or two? i guess that answer goes along the lines of the point skizo made about trader convenience, and how easy it is for them to reciprocate their past habits, and to somehow wipe their own slate clean

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

Obviously, they are using the so call "Giveaway's" to make a point.
    It speaKs Volume, when the Tracker given away is some of the MOST desirable ones........ .like NB , S*T, and so On.
    It seems as long as U trade U are NOT "Worthy" .........how "shallow" is that perception. U don't even know me.
    You aren't "worthy" of my invites b/c I don't support those that don't respect others.

It isn't shallow at all. Traders make bittorrent usage unsafe and it puts us all at risk. Period.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post

And this is why most of us trade
    "So if you want to give something to a "good person", why do you need something in return?"

"I actually have quite a number of invites but not enough friends to dish them out to."
    Who says a trader can't give away invites as well as trade them. You said it yourself that you have more invites than you know what to do with. Do you think traders are hoarding everything? That we won't give out a single invite without something in return? I, like many others, trade out of necessity and donate the remainder as I see fit. I adopted this model from some of our elite members such as JA and Patriot and it has served me well.

This is what bothers me about anti-traders:
    If you had a surefire way into UK-T (lets call it invite A) and you wanted UK-T, why would you give invite A to someone else just to wait around for someone else to hopefully invite you to UK-T?

Analogy:
    Well, I would like to put gas in my car so I can go to work, but I'll fill my neighbor's tank instead. Then maybe, just maybe, someone will give me some free gas

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    that analogy does not fit the logic you used

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Obviously, they are using the so call "Giveaway's" to make a point.
    It speaKs Volume, when the Tracker given away is some of the MOST desirable ones........ .like NB , S*T, and so On.
    It seems as long as U trade U are NOT "Worthy" .........how "shallow" is that perception. U don't even know me.
    You aren't "worthy" of my invites b/c I don't support those that don't respect others.

It isn't shallow at all. Traders make bittorrent usage unsafe and it puts us all at risk. Period.
    Well.....if U say so. I thought U being a Moderator, will be more "Impartial", in your views, and not really take sides in the matter. what's up with that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ

Well.....if U say so. I thought U being a Moderator, will be more "Impartial", in your views, and not really take sides in the matter. what's up with that?
    He's a moderater to keep order in the forum. Since when can't he have an opinion like you and I?
    I may be making a generalization but it seems most traders are only out for themselves. It also brings out the bad side in people ie: greed, scamming, dupe accounts for trading, basically obsession.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    All of the "Retied Trader" shit going on is just another attempt at getting invites. The second these people realize that they need more than that to be trusted they start trading again.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Being a mod has nothing to do with it. As Magus stated, I have my own opinions as well. When I became a mod, I did not agree to check my opinions at the door.

I seem to be a nice fellow, but I'm just not giving you invites.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234