Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The Revolt Thread

DominatoR's Avatar Me BT Rep: +3
    Ohh , stupid people not knowing to appreciate the chance they're were given ..Well, life goes on . Have fun !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    We have deleted over 300 of the 500 who signed up. mostly for dupe accounts. did they think we wouldn't notice. Obviously they were putting these accounts in the bank to trade them later. Even if they did manage to trade them we would see it right away. As I have said before we may do it again if we get some good members and some are starting to come through. So please don't pm me for an invite....I won't respond. If I see anyone I think would make a good member I will pm them. I am aware that Revolt is taking up far too much space in these forums and would ask that we all take a deep breath and wait and see where we go from here.

I would like to thank the staff here for their patience

Jimmymac
    Last edited by josegavara; 08-24-2007 at 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    DominatoR's Avatar Me BT Rep: +3
    Wow, more than half of the new members were deleted ... that's a shame, really ..
    Well thank you for informing us .
    Hopefully, you'll open your gates for other members soon .. Many of us will be waiting and keeping fingers crossed, I'm sure .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Well its not really more than half of the new members. Its more than half of the new accounts with a lot of "new members" having multiple accounts. :-P Shame when you think there action stopped others getting these accounts.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yes, that's why I think it would be better to give invites. Moreover, in this way people from different timezones will have a chance. Not everybody can stay up in the middle of the night looking for a possible revolt sign up .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    More than the half of the members were deleted because they don't know how to follow the rules... the rules are awesome: no spammers...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    Yes, that's why I think it would be better to give invites. Moreover, in this way people from different timezones will have a chance. Not everybody can stay up in the middle of the night looking for a possible revolt sign up .
    yeah..agree that

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    very good thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I missed the sign-up, but its great what revolt staff done.

All the best.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    Well its not really more than half of the new members. Its more than half of the new accounts with a lot of "new members" having multiple accounts. :-P Shame when you think there action stopped others getting these accounts.
    Yep, it's quite a selfist action... Well, lets thank to the staff @ Revolt for at least give the opportunity to new people signup, and hope and wait for the new opening. Many of us are still in line...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast