Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thank you from Revolt

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post

Right, because tracker staff have an excellent track record of never screwing up /sarcasm <br \\\\>
    <br \\\\>
    By the way, I have this bridge in Brooklyn that I\\\'m looking to sell ...
    then why not jump off it instead
    Compelling argument ... if only your arguments were as witty as your retorts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    In p2p world there's only one rule - mods are always right. Sometimes it's unfair but you should get used to it. It's not that I like the idea of disclosing personal details but that's life.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmmm who started with witty coments let me think now em ......YOU

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    its rich aint it. we have to treat everything in confidence whilst they trade our accounts. is it me or does anyone else see how silly that makes the poster look.
    Unless youre claiming that your ability to catch and uniquely ID traders/cheaters is flawless, then I dont see whats so unreasonable about it.

Also, a quick look at the kinds of people theyre sharing your account info with once they think theyve caught you: admins who steal their users accounts (Valerio), admins who hack torrent sites (Jaits), the prolific traders at RTS, and outright morons like Acid who thought uTorrent was transmitting data directly to the MPAA or bithdtv who couldnt be bothered to encrypt password info.
    Last edited by Roark; 08-25-2007 at 02:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    Please open it on daytime as not so less internet freaks like me who has only way to get in during the day as i work and can't burn midnight oil to wait for sign up page to open. lol. i guess, the last time it was night here.
    I had exactly the same thoughts..!

And I can't believe that Revolt staff are still planning to recruit some new members from FST. Those kids have spoiled too much but if new opportunity is still coming, I'm waiting for that

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    there are some people on FST that would make good active members to their community, i think they should be handpicked rather than opening and pruning the majority though

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    its rich aint it. we have to treat everything in confidence whilst they trade our accounts. is it me or does anyone else see how silly that makes the poster look.
    Unless youre claiming that your ability to catch and uniquely ID traders/cheaters is flawless, then I dont see whats so unreasonable about it.

Also, a quick look at the kinds of people theyre sharing your account info with once they think theyve caught you: admins who steal their users accounts (Valerio), admins who hack torrent sites (Jaits), the prolific traders at RTS, and outright morons like Acid who thought uTorrent was transmitting data directly to the MPAA or bithdtv who couldnt be bothered to encrypt password info.
    lol... obviously a trader/cheater who is mad because they got found out!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvia View Post
    there are some people on FST that would make good active members to their community, i think they should be handpicked rather than opening and pruning the majority though
    Handpicking is a bit unfair, i'm a new member here, probably i wouldn't be a "target" from them to pick, but still, i know i would make a good member, so i think open signups is the way to go. Anyway, cheaters/traders will be caught, so...

P.S. I used my example but i could use any other person.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its not as if you're missing much, if anything it was a quiet forum but later went ermm...quiet

really it was

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    the problem that the wrong people who is always get in, i have waited for this for long time ,most of good people lost it
    -V

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast