Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (*)(*) Moons Canada...

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Nimdock@2 July 2003 - 23:55
    Careful, to be immature here you need to have certain nickname, or else they will discriminate...
    Are you implying there are hypocrites about?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 22:56
    or running Enron
    not much of a living left out of that one.......

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 23:56
    Hey bo, you think hacking is "cool?" Then you're a script kiddie. I think hacking is a living... Like mowing lawns or running Enron. I talk about hacking like some people talk about golf. It's my living bitch. How do you earn money?
    You really are retarded, completely missed the point. Hacking is one of the most selfish things one can do. I can just picture you now, sitting in your bedroom, matrix posters on the wall talking shite in a forum and attempting to use witty comebacks....oh wait, I hradly need to picture anything.

It's your living? Who pays you to fuck around in innocent people's hard drives as you put it "for fun"?

Do us a favour, grow up

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Hey bo, you think hacking is "cool?" Then you're a script kiddie. I think hacking is a living... Like mowing lawns or running Enron. I talk about hacking like some people talk about golf. It's my living bitch. How do you earn money?
    Could you make yourserlf sound like a bigger prat.

I'm guessing yes.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalkmongoose
    Good point. I rushed trying to come up with ways of pointing out what a dumb-ass remark bo made.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Knowledge is Power
    I'm not implying... I'm saying...

If the glove fits...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalkmongoose
    Your a fucking idiot bo. Do you think companies like Microsoft just slap a network together in a few days and hope no one hacks it? Of course not. They pay people to scan for holes and exploit them, so that the network can be fixed. And no, I don't have fucking matrix pictures on my wall, I've never seen the movie.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:02
    Your a fucking idiot bo. Do you think companies like Microsoft just slap a network together in a few days and hope no one hacks it? Of course not. They pay people to scan for holes and exploit them, so that the network can be fixed. And no, I don't have fucking matrix pictures on my wall, I've never seen the movie.
    Remind me again how this fits in with you being 16?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:02
    No, did I at any point say anything about Microsoft and networks? What makes you think I think that about them?

Anyway, you never said anything about searching for security holes in company's networks, you said you were looking through somebody's hard disk and found they had kazaa. Now I'm not a business manager of any sort but I'm pretty sure that these companies wouldn't have programmes of that sort installed on their networks, this showing that you were hacking a normal person's computer,no?
    This is childish and very, very sad.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Lamsey@3 July 2003 - 00:04

Remind me again how this fits in with you being 16?
    Once again, well put Lamsey

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast