Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethical Dillema...

chalkmongoose
    When have I not said I was 16? Your point? If I'm 16 and smarter than you, that doesn't bother me much. I've been programming since I was fucking eight years old, unlike you who was probably fiddling around with batman action figures.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:04
    When have I not said I was 16? Your point? If I'm 16 and smarter than you, that doesn't bother me much. I've been programming since I was fucking eight years old, unlike you who was probably fiddling around with batman action figures.
    'making a living' at 16?

Surely not.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@2 July 2003 - 23:05

'making a living' at 16?

Surely not.
    maybe, if he delivers several hundred thousand newspapers per week at......

oh, maybe not.......

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:04

i like the way you think you are smarter than others because you know how to hack

very clever if you ask me

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I'll give you a bit of advice son, you really aren't going to make many friends around here attempting to put everyone down (and failing miserably might I add).

And anyway, what's the problem with playing with toys at aged 8? I did and I took quite a few higher exams early when I was at school thankyou very much.
    Have a good day.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalkmongoose
    No, you seem to have misinterpreted. I'm smarter than you because at 16, I am fully qualified to make more than 60,000 dollars a year as a computer technician. Can you say honestly that you could earn that at 16? But you know what, that would mean dropping out of school, and I want to go to school, and then collage, so I can earn even more...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:10
    No, you seem to have misinterpreted. I'm smarter than you because at 16, I am fully qualified to make more than 60,000 dollars a year as a computer technician. Can you say honestly that you could earn that at 16? But you know what, that would mean dropping out of school, and I want to go to school, and then collage, so I can earn even more...
    Truly intelligent people don't go around saying "I'm smarter than you".

There is a thing called modesty.

As the Great Bard once wrote, "Methinks he doth protest too much..."

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Oh yes, i'd love to go to a collage, all the different textures and such. You know, for a genius the same age as me (apparently a "fucking idiot") your spelling is awful.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@3 July 2003 - 00:10
    oh, so now making money makes you smart....ok
    that's kind of a new definition i have to say but because you're omnipotent i have to accept or i will be hacked and killed

btw, i'm at uni already

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalkmongoose
    "you really aren't going to make many friends around here"
    This ain't the fucking real world. Friends here mean nill. My friends are real people, I don't know about you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast