Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ppl Who Cant Pay For Internet (free For Ever)

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jay@3 July 2003 - 12:03
    my friend has its own idea on how to get free AOL, all you got to do is sign up for a aol acount and you get like 2 free months, when your time is about to expire just call AOL, you get a couple of automated choices just go to cancelling your account and when the opperater comes on the line and asks u why u want to cancel your supscription just make sure u tell them its for FINANCIAL reasons and they will give u 2 more free months. all u got to do is keep doing this before your time expires every two months, i know its a bit of a hassle but its not bad if u get free service my friend has been doing it for over a year now and has never payed a single cent. This way is little more complicated but u never have to worry about AOL tracking u down or somthing.
    a bit of a hasle it is a hasle my way u dont have 2 ever worry about calling or paying

all u do is use ur acount untill u cant use no more and then just make a new 1
    why do it the hard way when u can do it my way

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    ppl u want the registraition info the just PM or email me and ill send away

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Another way is to get a copy of an AOL cd that comes with new computers that have 6 free months or 1 free year. When the trial is over, just cancel and sign up again. That way is easier b/c it lasts for 6 months - a year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12