View Poll Results: Does OMARSZ deserve a free FTN invite ? pls read the subject first

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,he is helful & kind person.

17 27.42%
  • No , he doesn't deserve a sh**,he is a greedy..

13 20.97%
  • didn't trade or talk with him but he seems a helpful person

20 32.26%
  • He seems greedy person,even that i didn't deal with him and i'm not lookin to deal with this guy.

12 19.35%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls Get In , It Won't Take More Than A Minute

Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Is this thread really necessary?
    People are becoming more and more ingenious about impresing brandon , who we all know he likes his ass to be liked and kissed . So , i like this user's ideea , is very original, a poll about deserving or not a FTN invite. I usually wanna hit people who make threads beging for free invites, but this one is really nicely done. And there was a few days ago another thread with a guy who put a MP3 to listen during his nicely done post
    okai
    maybe u are right , but pple will consider it like a good way to get FTN for free and stop workin or seeding to get high lvls
    so it will be like a spam thread like some users's opinions
    so not very good way ,, and its for sure better than trying to make tragedy stories and try to help pple
    but it's not a good solution
    and if too many pple say that then we have to change the section name to " deservable or undeservable users "

so thanxx for ur post ...
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-28-2007 at 09:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i respekt you you shure deserve FTN you hepled me a lot you gived me for free a db invitation you are shure a good helper who is helped me a lot

so you and many others deserve a FTN because you are kind person and a good helper
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 08-28-2007 at 09:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I selected the last option because I cant see a reason to justify why you should be given an invite. Everyone says they "need" an FTN invite, its so pathetic. They never say why they need. Is it just because they're greedy, I guess so. And thats the vibe I'm getting from this thread.
    Next time when/if you ask for FTN I think you should say why you want it.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    i respekt you you shure deserve FTN you hepled me a lot you gived me for free a db invitation you are shure a good helper who is helped me a lot
    thanxx mate
    but pls read the rulz
    i say i don't need replies like that
    thanxx for now

Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

what does this mean ???
    just wondering if u mean that u won't respect them anymore for their opinions ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls answer me
    only i need to know

do u think i will hate these guys coz of their opinions ????
    i should take their advices and opinion of me an learn from it not get maaaaad , ( coz i think i'm not stupid to hate theme for their opinion )
    anyway i'm waiting for ur reply
    and thanxx for access my thread
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-28-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Personally, even though I don't really know you, you seem to me as a nice and honest guy.

What I didn't like in your thread was your title. "Plz get in". I thought you had some kind of a problem with a member or one of your accounts.
    It would be much more straightforward if you had a title like: "DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE?"

I believe you deserve one, as much as some other FST members who don't like attracting attention though.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Personally, even though I don't really know you, you seem to me as a nice and honest guy.

What I didn't like in your thread was your title. "Plz get in". I thought you had some kind of a problem with a member or one of your accounts.
    It would be much more straightforward if you had a title like: "DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE?"

I believe you deserve one, as much as some other FST members who don't like attracting attention though.

agree.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    omarsz u deserve it
    i know that u are trusted and honest

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

yeah..he really doesnt like attracting attention..what thread ur in again?
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29

man
    i think the title is great for my target so sorry but it's better than urs ............. doesn't mean that i'm better than u in putting titles
    but i know why it's better than urs for some reasons man

thanxx in givin me ur post
    really appreciate it

bump
    pls every one make the 2nd or the 4th choice give me his opinion pls
    pls
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-28-2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Is this thread really necessary?
    People are becoming more and more ingenious about impresing brandon , who we all know he likes his ass to be liked and kissed . So , i like this user's ideea , is very original, a poll about deserving or not a FTN invite. I usually wanna hit people who make threads beging for free invites, but this one is really nicely done. And there was a few days ago another thread with a guy who put a MP3 to listen during his nicely done post
    yah

We must admit he was original

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast