Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious ?

well the music isn't bad for the film, the 2nd is away lot diffrent from the 1st this one has a plot but there wasn't enough racing.shame we couldn't see ludacris do some driving he's a lot betta actor then Ja Rule the lil Rat anyways id r8 8/10 for good cars

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by sxc_ant@3 July 2003 - 11:30
    well the music isn't bad for the film, the 2nd is away lot diffrent from the 1st this one has a plot but there wasn't enough racing.shame we couldn't see ludacris do some driving he's a lot betta actor then Ja Rule the lil Rat anyways id r8 8/10 for good cars
    i read somewhere ludacris is supposed to be a pretty good driver
    and with that afro, he's looking at an extra 20 horsepower at least across the whole rev range

the cars were ok, didn't like the s2000, it's pretty poor.

really didn't like the coloured flames from the exhausts, and the portrayal again of nitrous being the most effective performance boost.

i think they should film the action at the real speed it happens. then they wouldn't need to add in stupid special effects, the cars would be travelling as fast as they are pretending they do.

they need a couple of 1000hp or more monsters to really show off

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i liked the evos but was there really any need for 2?? i noticed they used NOS b4 they got to the top end is that correct ?? ANy1 it wil have 2 do do u know if they are going to make a 3rd??

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by sxc_ant@3 July 2003 - 11:38
    i liked the evos but was there really any need for 2?? i noticed they used NOS b4 they  got to the top end is that correct ?? ANy1 it wil have 2 do do u know if they are going to make a 3rd??
    are you asking if you're supposed to use nos before you reach the rev limiter or if that was what happened in the film?

if you're asking if that's the correct practise, then yeah. nos is supposed to be used before you reach the rev limiter in each gear and/or before you reach the maximum speed of the car.
    after all, if you apply nos once the car has hit its rev limiter, you will not accelerate any more, you will only bounce off the limiter.

to be honest, i hope they don't make a 3rd film. unless thay can deliver faster cars at faster speeds i don't think it'll be any good.

however, the public will probably still like it...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    prolly they will!! I think they should of carried it on with Vin diesel but he thinks his the biggest actor at the mo its al gone to his head!!!

i know this is not near the film but are they going to make a sequel to 8 mile???

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by sxc_ant@3 July 2003 - 11:46
    i know this is not near the film but are they going to make a sequel to 8 mile???
    i think they should

a kind of semi-documentary on rabbit coming up in the game

would be interesting to see

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    yeh 2 see him make it the big time and how he went abotu doing thats a class film i got botu 3 copys of it so i dont loose it lol sad or wot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12