Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARNING , for all pple who makes give away

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wow, saulin, that's really sad. Would've not believed, that SO MANY people abuse generousity.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sorry to hear about your loss man
    hopefully you'll get it back

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    <saulin> No worries! as long as my invitee did not lose his account is cool because he knew I was legit and trusted me
    <saulin> thanks for the help
    i would like to say 2 things :
    first : this 2 admins or what ever they are , are polite persons who i had never seen like them b4 in bitmetv irc , so u had luck to talk with them

second : ur last reply for him mean too many things in ur manners , u don't care for ur acc much than ur invitees acc , u have done more than a promise for that guy , maybe he told u to not trade or cheat , and u do that , but u didn't stop here , u want to be sure that he didn't heart coz of u or any of ur invites
    so u are great and faithful person and u deserve to have another bitmetv invite , but soo bad that i haven't that site man
    so good luck in finding another invite man
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-29-2007 at 08:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    its so easy to get invites to TL from fst coz of the level system .. i think that is one reason people dont appreciate the value of a TL invite and take it not seriously..

i still remember how hard it was for me to get invited to TL , ( long time before i joined here)

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    They did say that FST is a shitty place and asked me why I'm a member here and said that if I don't trade why I hang around here. Wow! that was very shitty.
    <tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
    This is tottaly false.
    They have probably never heard of the ATG, the FST section of highly trusted non-traders.
    It is a true honor belonging in this group and probably one of the very few genuine antitrade clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
    Personally in my giveaways I try to find candidates who are fairly old FST members, with lots of posts, so as to see clearly if they trade in general or not.
    Someone could have an old dupe account but with no posts at all. That rings a bell to me that he probably has more FST accounts.

I also don't prefer candidates with a relatively high percentage of posts in the invitation section (over 80%) and with spam posts like "nice giveaway", "I pmed you", "good luck" etc.

I don't like those who only ask for invites in giveaway threads. They are probably account collectors.

I don't prefer members who cannot write a single phraze in English. They probably won't read even the rules of the tracker.

These are some of my guidelines to find a trustworthy candidate in a giveaway.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    sorry to hear about your loss man
    hopefully you'll get it back

thanxx mate
    thanxx god that i found some pple stand beside me and beside anybody get in trouble like saulin too so thanxx again

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    If u want any files from there i will be glad to send you .torrent files !

In firefox it all ok !Firefox rulz

but in internet explorer it's using cache and still says Indive down either ie suxxs or my DNS server
    is mad!
    Last edited by hbkwarez; 08-29-2007 at 10:52 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hbkwarez View Post
    LOL
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ya man go it ! Invites are enabled !

EDITED!
    Last edited by hbkwarez; 08-29-2007 at 10:19 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    <tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
    This is tottaly false.
    They have probably never heard of the ATG, the FST section of highly trusted non-traders.
    It is a true honor belonging in this group and probably one of the very few genuine antitrade clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
    Personally in my giveaways I try to find candidates who are fairly old FST members, with lots of posts, so as to see clearly if they trade in general or not.
    Someone could have an old dupe account but with no posts at all. That rings a bell to me that he probably has more FST accounts.

I also don't prefer candidates with a relatively high percentage of posts in the invitation section (over 80%) and with spam posts like "nice giveaway", "I pmed you", "good luck" etc.

I don't like those who only ask for invites in giveaway threads. They are probably account collectors.

I don't prefer members who cannot write a single phraze in English. They probably won't read even the rules of the tracker.

These are some of my guidelines to find a trustworthy candidate in a giveaway.
    look
    every community have too many users , u will benefit from it for sure , there is no doubt in that , and this thread is a little example in that , and that show these admins that they are completely wrong

and about ur comment for me :
    i have learned some from ur first post , and i'm learning too ,(and i will stay learning coz i'm not perfect) so keep up with these advice mate ( if u allowed to me to called u mate ).

and when u will make a give away maybe i will have some luck in getting invites by useing ur guidelines

omarsz man Torrentleech admin had disabled invites for all Power user account i think!

thanxx man for trying to help me
    but i have too many sites
    that mean it wouldn't be a problem at all , and i hope they will give me my acc back
    second torrent leech admins will ban u if u shared ur torrents with someone else
    so thaaaaaaaanx alot
    and man u have tooo manythings to learn so read more okai ...

Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    LOL
    he just want to try to help that's all
    he give me the best that he have
    and u can see that he is a noobie
    so u can advice him
    he have too manythings to learn about

@ above I am serious man.....

Site says i have 4 invites left but when i click on invites it says invite down!

if i had invites, i would have surely invited Omarsz back to torrentleech!
    I believe in sharing.....
    don't worry man
    too many friends have offered me too much so don't worry about me
    all i need is to let u know that there are too many guys will sell ur invites and get u in big trouble
    so thanx
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-29-2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast