Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grey Goose

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rIiCEevd8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhalaro%2Ecom%2Funder%2Ephp%3Fid%3D114[/youtube]

I wish I could find the endorsement for Grey Goose that Maurice Clarett did.

It was classic. It was war.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-30-2007 at 05:01 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Heh, 17 year old looking to buy some really expensive poofy vodka to take and share at a party.

BUY SOME FUCKING CIDER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOUR AGE, YOU POSH CUNT.
    Listen you prick, I'm getting paid a fair amount of money with my current job, so why not spend a bit of it. Just cos your broke/out of jail, on bail (whatever) and going no were in life, doesn't mean you have to bring everyone down with you.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Heh, 17 year old looking to buy some really expensive poofy vodka to take and share at a party.

Listen you prick, I'm getting paid a fair amount of money with my current job, so why not spend a bit of it. Just cos your broke/out of jail, on bail (whatever) and going no were in life, doesn't mean you have to bring everyone down with you.
    What the feck are you on about? Manker's the number one bank clerk in Wales.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #34
    tangerine's Avatar Poster
    ok i'll intrude here but why don't you let the girl buy whatever expensive drink she wants.. if somebody would sell it to her that is.. i def had more fun at seventeen drinking white wine and sprite, but to each their own...

plus grey goose is really nice. try it with coke.
    Last edited by tangerine; 08-31-2007 at 12:17 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Congrats on getting paid a "fair amount of money". Your mom must be so proud.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi

The amount of money you're (that's YOU'RE) getting is 'fair', I'm taking it to mean that it's proportionate to your skills.

Minimum wage then, yeah.

I see how that seems like a lot of money when you're living with your mam and I agree that, given your torpid nature, it is a fair amount of money for someone to pay you. However, poofy vodka is a fucking stupid drink for a 17 year old to take to a party.

I stand by my statement: BUY SOME FUCKING CIDER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOUR AGE, YOU POSH CUNT.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37

The amount of money you're (that's YOU'RE) getting is 'fair', I'm taking it to mean that it's proportionate to your skills.

Minimum wage then, yeah.

I see how that seems like a lot of money when you're living with your mam and I agree that, given your torpid nature, it is a fair amount of money for someone to pay you. However, poofy vodka is a fucking stupid drink for a 17 year old to take to a party.

I stand by my statement: BUY SOME FUCKING CIDER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOUR AGE, YOU POSH CUNT.

I'm actually making around 17$/h right now..its a nice step up from those crappy part time jobs I had through highschool.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    [
    I'm actually making around 17$/h right now..
    Big balla, what's the exact amount p/hr?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Sigh, thread cawkjacked by cawks.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Goddamn. My first real job only paid me $7.50/hr. when I was in high school, which was usually more than most of my friends (min. wage $6.15).

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast