Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ScT Account Disabled! Help!!!

Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

The said I got my invite from a trade I got my invite long before I traded. The staff got very rude with me and show me screenshots of my inviter and my BT rep was by him. I didn't trade nothing but he gave me rep as a friendly gesture. I promised him a private tracker and I gave it to him no strings attached. He gave me his IM and we spoke awhile, later he said he would get me a sct invite if I promised not to screw up his account. I said, okay and I thought it was done. Why did I want to screw up my account like that? I had spent a lot of time getting my buffer up. I know not to use the same user name if you are trading! I am still new to this forum but I read about past bans etc. Since it was an invite, he had to pay to get it even! Free exchange of friendship yes but ScT charging for invites in can't never be a free trade with that tracker anymore SCT is selling an invite to a member and then bans the member and invitee without even hearing my full story that included proof the invite was given to me? I honesty just think they didn't want me to keep my upload credit! Or the staff I was speaking to is so immature that he's one of those know it alls that just don't listen He has to seem tough in cyberspace but in the real world, he's a scared little child I probably got ahold of him before he took his meds

Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goinclubbin View Post
    I still got FTWR and no the name is not goinclubbin it's ********. Anyway, I found out my inviter got banned for open trading. I saw his post but I was invited long before that How is it my fault when he is my inviter. I can't stop him from posting an old account. He gave me an invite , no strings attached and it was over a week before he posted his old account. I don't understand? I would appreciate somebody helping me.
    Nooooooooooo!!!!.....***making gurgling water drowning sound***
    I'm fine and the FTWR part was bullsh1t I was upset that a member insinuated I had to cheat to get my ratio So, I wanted to make him jelous Sorry I upset ya. I wish I had one though......... A couple of earlier posts had a member with a rabbit as the sig.......huh I wonder???? look if you don't believe me Crazy Huh??
    Last edited by goinclubbin; 08-30-2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Yup, few better ways to clear your good name than to lie about.. your.. good name.

Classy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

True enough, but I did recognize, I did lie and admitted it in my own post. I'm no saint or I would be at the video store. I admitted that I was wrong and told the truth. I was so mad at the beginning, I thought I had a fighting chance because I did nothing wrong [truth] Thanks for calling me on that I would of said the same thing I did make a bad example of myself! I apologize
    Last edited by goinclubbin; 08-31-2007 at 03:31 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234