Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT Account Disabled! Help!!!

You can't register a nick on that server using nickserv unless you provide a password and email...

NickServ - Syntax: REGISTER password email

If this is really troubling you then use a different nick. Just get into the support channel one way or another (but good luck after that...).

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    hmm i feel for you man. you have to be so careful these days

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    if you still have trouble regsitering nick .. see this

http://www.goodchatting.com/howtoregnick.html

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

#sct.support unable to join channel (address is banned)!!! Unreal, Banning without even hearing you out or providing proof sounds like indietorrents to me. F**K em and Forget them. My next account I will buy you hear that Scenic Torrents! And I will have a German IP so then try to find me and until then Kiss my A$$ I have lived in 6 countries and have more planned
    This is to the one staff member that called me a biatch. Fkn pencil
    neck needs his a$$ kicked! I'll teach him a lesson
    Thanks for all the help my fellow FSTers!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 01ramos View Post
    685.98 GB uploaded in 1 week, im not surprised lol
    you can easy do that with a seedbox plus it has been 3x upload credit aswell

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    lol i know that, i'm just thinking that im not surprised that he was disabled because with those stats the staff would probably come to a quick conclusion that he has been cheating... im not saying he was, i need that seedbox.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i agree with 01ramos opinion.. that staff was probably thinking about that user cheated.. he has really good seedbox..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

You can get one at LeaseWeb. On that b-day, the site closed down before my utorrent had even updated the stats. I was planning on doing that today My download speeds were hitting 7mb down on the packs and I was constantly deleting them when they got under 1mb In the meantime when I would get a new torrent since it was freeleech I lost nothing but my upload speeds hit 11mb up at times It was a blast Metered at LeaseWeb automatically gives you a fiber 100/100. With un-metered your max download is dependent upon how many people are sharing the 100/100. If there are any sites that want a good seeder let me know and I will be happy to join in and do some good uploading. I just got a linux box i'm going to play with next, (if it don't suddenly dissappear for awhile But it will be back!) same specs I can't wait until some of the higher level trackers have their birthdays too My wife don't like it one bit "That computer and seedbox makes my head hurt" Thanks for all your help you guys are great. And BTW how can I cheat if I can't hardly work IRC It took me two hours to get in I almost gave up! Until a good member here showed me how Take care again guys. This is one of the best communities I've been in!!!!!
    Last edited by goinclubbin; 08-30-2007 at 04:54 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    how did you signup wiv home net or your seedboxs net

mate i just uploaded 190gigs and its done with my seedboxs am not banned
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by goinclubbin View Post
    I still got FTWR and no the name is not goinclubbin it's ********. Anyway, I found out my inviter got banned for open trading. I saw his post but I was invited long before that How is it my fault when he is my inviter. I can't stop him from posting an old account. He gave me an invite , no strings attached and it was over a week before he posted his old account. I don't understand? I would appreciate somebody helping me.
    Nooooooooooo!!!!.....***making gurgling water drowning sound***
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast