Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCT sucks

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Oh and thread starter... even better just send an email to BRIEN
    and thats what you call the spirit of filesharing ?
    What did OiNK do with the Invite seller? They wtfpwned his ass. Same shit, ScT is doing something morally wrong, he donated in hope of helping ScT and he got disabled, to me thats unfair trading and he has a right to complain and get back what he donated.

Filesharing is about sharing indeed. But there is no filesharing when a greedy mofo like feeling introduces p2l and p4i when he as more than enough donations. He just wants more money, and this money goes into his pocket.

People like him tarnish the Filesharing community, and should be shut down. No point having them here if they just going to make profit after profit.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

i think there is no prop at all 2 gain some funds from donations if u just dont obligate or seduce ppl 2 pay u work in maintanin the site and that take some time and work from u so if there is some buffer get ur profit np in that i
    assume.....
    Alrite you win. Yes let all the sites implement p2l and p4invites woohoo they can support their server and get shit fast speeds wooohoo!!!!

And there goes the filesharing principle.

Wake the fuck up, retards like you are killing the whole principle of FILE SHARING.

Donating is fine. I already said that.

BUT payingtoleech and payingforinvites is NOT FINE. GOT IT? YAH? NAH? YAH?

[/quote]

i agree about that pay4 leech and p4inv is a kind of seducin ppl 2 donate and that wat i said completely unaceepted
    get some polite kid and learn how to read and how to reply in good manner
    Last edited by taba; 08-30-2007 at 12:00 PM.
    English only in sigs please

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    You are not buying invites at ScT.. You donate to the site and as a gift they give you invite to show their appreciation

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    I give up. You seriously have the IQ of a fucking banana peel. Just right to strip and chuck out.

Think about what you say. Relate it to something, and ask yourself is this right or wrong. It also helps in real life buddy.
    As I see you have no more arguments to my post, admit your defeat and get the f*ck out stupid kiddie

Can't you f*cking understand that at SCT you don't pay for file sharing, there are no monthly fees! You only pay if you want something extra (invites, upload credit)! Everywhere in the world if you want something extra, something better then the rest, you have to pay for it! And is nothing wrong if a torrent sites makes profit!
    Your a joke. You have the knowledge of a three year old. And anyone with a decent brain would be able to support me and show how ScT fucks up the principle of file sharing.

Im not going to waste my time on refutting your terrible rebuttals as they are shit. Really, they are, whats the point?

Goodnight, im out of this thread.
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    this site should be named FlameShitTalk => FST

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    who is so dumb to pay for scene axx oO?
    some time ago sct has given out many invites..for free..
    its not impossible to keep the ratio up on sct (with 256kbit/s), its just like on oink or bmtv e.g...
    the staff there has been always nice to me, so i don't know what you want..
    but i agree that p2l isnt that great..but nobody says you have to.. even though this is not the point.. i know..

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    I think its strange that 2 people can have such difficult opinions.

Maybe your are frustrated over the lost of your acc.

For the first there are rules/faQ in sct

1) dont talk about this tracker in public

2) dont trade

dont dont dont.

BUT when you follow theese rules I have heard that

1) People in there are nice and helpful

2) Fast speed

3) Its maybee difficult to seed "but if you go to Le Mans without a ferrai you wont win" (that means people in there have fast lines, its the elitepeople when we are talking sharing of files)

4) They can give warnings to people which according to the rules should be thrown away. So staff are nice after what i have heard.

regards happy trader

p.s a freind of mine is a member

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    As I see you have no more arguments to my post, admit your defeat and get the f*ck out stupid kiddie

Can't you f*cking understand that at SCT you don't pay for file sharing, there are no monthly fees! You only pay if you want something extra (invites, upload credit)! Everywhere in the world if you want something extra, something better then the rest, you have to pay for it! And is nothing wrong if a torrent sites makes profit!
    Your a joke. You have the knowledge of a three year old. And anyone with a decent brain would be able to support me and show how ScT fucks up the principle of file sharing.

Im not going to waste my time on refutting your terrible rebuttals as they are shit. Really, they are, whats the point?

Goodnight, im out of this thread.
    This the second post in which you have no arguments. This is a clear sign of your defeat and of your stupidity
    How does SCT fucks up the principle of file sharing if they don't ask money for filesharing (they don't have monthly fees)? They only ask money for something extra (invites, upload credit), which is not needed for filesharing. Everywhere in the world, if you want something extra, something better than the rest, you have to pay.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Wrong section. Being moved to Bittorrent forum.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    HAHAHAHAAA..
    ScT rulez!!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast