Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best tracker for movie packs

it would be a proof of respect if they would keep the original name and nfo of the packs

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    RSR sysop has FTP acces, but yesterday they upped 3 stolen packs from ScT with .NFO changed and the uploader taking credit for the pack. So i don't like them no more

@ oh my god, just as i was typeing they uped a 4th stolen pack from ScT . jerks
    You're quite biased towards ScT. I see your user title says "ScT > www" lol.
    Who cares if they steal it packs. Its not like ScT own the packs. But I do understand why ScT uppers would be annoyed. They take the time to gather the files and all and they dont even get credit for it. It is frustrating but in the end ScT uppers dont own the files, they had gotten them off someone else as well.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    pofeca's Avatar ---///ObSesSeD\\\--- BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroo View Post
    Sct And FTN
    agree

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    yeah but czone and iplay steal them from ScT/FTN/RTS so they don't count
    dragos i see ur very smart...show me a pack on iPLAY stolen from ScT, FTN, RTS or whatever ... or shut teh fsck up
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    let's put it another way pECi, you show me a torrent that didn't came from TL, Rev TT, etc .. Oh wait, you can't

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    oh wait i can...u can check many pretimes and see that the torrents are uploaded before those trackers
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    there are loads of torrents that didnt come from TL on iplay > ohh and revtt doesnt count cuz they have all the releases from TL

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hema999's Avatar I-I*£*IvI*Д BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    TTi

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    you can find a lot of trackers for movie packs.. i think they all are really good.. i talk about ScT, TL, FTN, RTS and other big trackers..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    foxsta's Avatar 40 ekklhsies BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Sct,rts and tl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast