Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be carefull

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    How did they knew my nick here is fusionz ? i got my account from a friend, didn't trade or anything and the only invite i gave to some1 was in a giveaway here there is no way they could know it's me unless somebody gave them ip...

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    We dont give out IP addresses to trackers period. If there's a leak, it's at your end. Not ours.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2

bitmetv clowns will often bluff they have connections high among fst admins that will reveal ip's for them, don't fall for that one

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    How did they knew my nick here is fusionz ? i got my account from a friend, didn't trade or anything and the only invite i gave to some1 was in a giveaway here there is no way they could know it's me unless somebody gave them ip...

if they got to your invitee or inviter then they got to you ,there is alot of ways to get to some one without the need to have ips ,also if anyone tells you that FST gives members ips to trackers just tell them to continue their dream
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 08-31-2007 at 02:34 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    yeah, and if none of what patriot said is the case, and you didn't spill it out yourself or run into one of their spies, my bet would be that you probably used "fusionz" on one of the hacked trackers. so they just downloaded the lists published on the scene and crosscompared the e-mail. bitmetv crew are crappy coders and their scriptkiddies boosts exactly the same 1337 hax0rz skills, so don't be intimidated by their bluffs

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't use fusionz as my tracker nickname...

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i heard that a lot of trackers don't like FST for invites and acc trading or giving.. just use different name when you sign up and i think you don't have problems..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I've never had problems and I always use the same nick
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    I've never had problems and I always use the same nick
    and you put 007 pic

catch this spy

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    wtf is it with these spy's all the time, I know its a joke but I mean really, Its not like there are these "spy's" everywhere, Go wrap yourself in tinfoil and put on a little tinfoil hat and build a little shack in the woods to hide in
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast