Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be carefull

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    BMTV didn't care I got an invite from here, just said that it wasn't a very good idea...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    bitmetv crew are crappy coders
    I bet you don't even know who writes code for bmtv. Funnily enough though, in all these hacked tracker lists turning up lately, there isn't one for bmtv.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    those staff members should give up their arrogance

personally, if i get disabled i will harm that certain tracker, and many people do

if u are a noob, there are many ways to fool the tracker and its staff, just to revenge.

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Funnily enough though, in all these hacked tracker lists turning up lately, there isn't one for bmtv.
    yeah, that's really strange...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    wtf is it with these spy's all the time, I know its a joke but I mean really, Its not like there are these "spy's" everywhere, Go wrap yourself in tinfoil and put on a little tinfoil hat and build a little shack in the woods to hide in
    That was pretty funny, nice one

btw there are spies but there here to catch traders, don't trade and you should have nothing to worry about

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I got disabled at BitmeTV and I think it was fair. They found 4 out of the 7 people I invited had cheated. They weren't total assholes to me. However they said I could be a trader here even though they could not prove shit and said FST is a crappy site and asked me why I hang around here lol

I never had issues with them and I would still have my account if it wasn't because I gave away my invites to the wrong people. After this I don't think I can trust anyone. The reason I say that is because I usually try to choose people right and the ones I invited seemed like the right people. Well I was wrong.

I don't miss BitmeTV though. I rarely used it. I did at the beginning but not much after a few months. I don't watch much TV and I get all the channels on satellite and I got a PVR. I have to agree that it's one amazing tracker for TV shows though.

At Oink I never had any issues either. Now Oink I use frequently and I could not trust anyone with an invite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I've heard some bad things about BitMeTV all though I've never been a member. People cheat there is no way to know if they will or won't do it until it actually happens. I don't think anyone has the esp ability to detect cheaters so you shouldn't be banned for that. Lose your invites for a while or permanently yeah I can see that as a possibility but not banned.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Hence why sites tell you to give invites to people you know and trust. You give an invite, you're saying "this person can be trusted", so why should you not have consequences for giving invites to strangers?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Yesterday i had a really good ratio i think i had downloaded 12GB but uploaded about 26GB.

I woke up today and found out my Account had been disabled, sucks dosen't it?, i did nothing wrong LOL, nevermind.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    The only person last seen yesterday (31st aug) and now banned who had 26GB upload also had 34GB download and was disabled for multiple accounts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast