Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Scn

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    This is a lot of bullshit. For some reason some of them are running to distance themselves from Agent47 now, but on the day it happened, they were all laughing it up in their IRC channel. Certainly bunny67 and Silver (former trader ironically enough) have shown they have no problems with publicly revealing the IPs of people they don't like. Something to consider next time you hear FTN brag about being the most secure site on the net.
    so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved
    What I saw was you, opped in the channel (if you didn't want to be associated, and didn't have the guts to speak up then, at least you should have given up the ops), and then using the ops to kb someone who came in to criticize what was going on. Again, as I've made clear, I consider that complicity, but I'll let others decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    Guys, this is none of our business. What has been done is done, you cannot change the past.

We can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, however.
    Last edited by Roark; 09-03-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Hey Roark Plain ENGLISH.....

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....If you have a screen of bunny laughing at IRC post it here...

If not STFU...
    Last edited by nemesi54; 09-03-2007 at 12:57 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesi54 View Post

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....

If not STFU...
    How about you STFU and let them finish?

This is entertaining and your fucking it up
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesi54 View Post

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....

If not STFU...
    How about you STFU and let them finish?

This is entertaining and your fucking it up

Damn you just dont care if what he sais is correct or not...

That way i can blame ppl for anything even if i got no evidence or proofs...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved
    What I saw was you, opped in the channel (if you didn't want to be associated, and didn't have the guts to speak up then, at least you should have given up the ops), and then using the ops to kb someone who came in to criticize what was going on. Again, as I've made clear, I consider that complicity, but I'll let others decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    Guys, this is none of our business. What has been done is done, you cannot change the past.

We can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, however.
    yeah let everyone decide ,if you looked properly they op every person in the channel not just me!and wasnt any kb was just a kick actually which i just said ,like i said i did idle not denying that but i did not post ips!! was fuck all to do with me.like it says above show me where im laughing at people
    Last edited by bunny67; 09-03-2007 at 01:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster
    Thank you znik for coming forward and keeping people from shifting all the blame to one person. I just realized the new mirc keeps logs by default. Pasted a portion below, including the topic in the P2P-NET channel. Agent47 says why he made the channel, and while I don't have any of MelvinMeow (left the channel in disgust), I have Switch, one of his staff, also commending ScN's actions. It's a sad state of affairs from TopHos staff.

I also have FTN logs (won't post them here, FTN's channel is private) of Silver being confronted in the channel, being given plenty of opportunity to criticize was Agent was doing, and refusing to. Again, Silver has no one to blame for his bad rep but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by #scenenetwork
    03[21:55] * Topic is '14,8C8,1A14,8U8,1T14,8I8,1O14,8N0,GO FUCK YOURSELF! 14,8C8,1A14,8U8,1T14,8I8,1O14,8N0,--------------- REMEMBER TO CHECK http://SceneNetwork.org !!!'
    03[21:55] * Set by Agent47 on Wed Aug 29 21:07:19
    [21:56] <@Agent47> me silver
    [21:56] <@Agent47> alot
    [21:56] <@Agent47> staff too
    [21:56] <@Agent47> we dont have a donation progress bar
    [21:56] <@Agent47> :S
    [21:56] <@kapowcow> no like it said at teh top
    [21:57] <@kapowcow> donatiosn 40% i thought
    [21:57] <@Durkslag>
    [21:57] <@kapowcow> w/e its over
    [21:57] <@Durkslag> You must quit doing drugs, kapowcow :
    [21:57] <@Agent47> yep
    [21:57] <@kapowcow> lol drugs are bad
    [21:57] <@Scorro> rofl
    [22:03] <@Scorro> gotta go guys
    03[22:03] * panoptikum is now known as eaah
    02[22:04] * @Scorro ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: )
    [22:05] <@shameen> ooooooohh im under melvin woot
    03[22:07] * Cmon ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
    03[22:07] * Switch ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
    [22:08] <Switch> :-/
    [22:08] <Switch> w00tas
    [22:08] <Cmon> what's the diff?
    03[22:08] * Agent47 sets mode: +o Switch
    03[22:08] * SomeHelp ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
    [22:08] <@Agent47> this is where all the fst users will come
    [22:08] <@Agent47> so we can pwn
    [22:08] <@Agent47> them
    [22:08] <SomeHelp> lol
    [22:08] <@Agent47>
    [22:08] <Cmon> lol
    [22:08] <SCiMiTAR> hah
    [22:08] <Cmon> im on fst too
    03[22:09] * torrentslave ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
    [22:09] <SomeHelp> torrentslave
    [22:09] <SomeHelp> whats your user on hos?
    [22:10] <torrentslave> same
    [22:10] <SomeHelp> ahh
    03[22:10] * shameen sets mode: +o torrentslave
    [22:10] <@Switch> fucking love Scn
    [22:10] <@Switch> xD
    03[22:10] * Bruce ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
    [22:10] <@torrentslave> ty
    [22:10] <@torrentslave> shameen
    [22:10] <SomeHelp> u arent on their IRC?
    [22:10] <@Switch> i wanna fuck everyone who has a part of the yesiamhere part
    [22:10] <@shameen> np
    [22:10] <@torrentslave> torrentslave
    [22:10] <@Switch> i just wanna f u c k U
    [22:10] <@kapowcow> ok
    [22:10] <SomeHelp> okay nopeiamnothere
    [22:10] <Bruce> hey XD
    [22:11] <@torrentslave> <SomeHelp> u arent on their IRC?
    [22:11] <@torrentslave> no
    03[22:11] * shameen sets mode: +o Bruce
    [22:11] <@torrentslave> scn is only channel i go 2 really
    [22:11] <@Bruce> Agent47: I'm sorry SCN down mate, my condoleances
    EDIT: I don't see why you or anyone else thinks I'm misrepresenting you bunny67. Perhaps you weren't laughing (I don't have logs of it anyway), but you were on a channel made to make fun of FSTers as Agent himself says above, and you did use your ops to keep the channel free of criticism, and you didn't speak up criticizing it at the time. If others think that is noble behavior, that's their call to make. I find it unacceptable from site staff.

Last edited by Roark; 09-03-2007 at 01:23 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,what i know personally that SCN staff (not all of them) along with a couple of btstaff have gathered ips to some FST members and posted it in public ,SCN staff was present in that irc channel ,some of them were laughing on that and others never said anything or even said that was wrong or disapprove taht so in one way or another tehy participated in that as they could have easily disapprove such actions but some stand still while others laughed so i belive that makes them partners

That's the story that i know from some reliable sources along with some members who were present in the irc channel that time

I have talked with bunny over msn and she said she never knew what other fellow scn staffers had in mind ,i have pointed out somethings which she didn't even know ,mainly i am not attacking bunny for exposing ips as that was done by some others from scn staff and acouple of btstaff .the thing that bunny is to be blamed of is that she stood still when they were posting the ips and nfo publically and din't react which i am sure she regret that now
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 09-03-2007 at 01:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    When a fellow staff member does something as wrong as what Agent47 did, you have a responsibility to stand up and denounce it, or be fairly thought of as being equally culpable.
    Why stop at staff members? if they thinkAgent47's actions were wrong then anyone on the channel could have stood up and denounced it and by your logic if they don't then they are all equally culpable. Oh, hang on, you were on that channel, so using your logic you're as guilty as anyone else.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    When a fellow staff member does something as wrong as what Agent47 did, you have a responsibility to stand up and denounce it, or be fairly thought of as being equally culpable.
    Why stop at staff members? if they thinkAgent47's actions were wrong then anyone on the channel could have stood up and denounced it and by your logic if they don't then they are all equally culpable. Oh, hang on, you were on that channel, so using your logic you're as guilty as anyone else.
    SCN was going mad at that time ,if any member said that he disapprove such actions he would have been banned and his info listed publically.the only ones who could say that it's wrong was some scn staff who claim that they don't approve such actions most were participating in the madness and acouple never said aword so that makes them partners and guilty by association

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    thank you ,and ROAK if you had been in other channels you would have seen me talking and i was also in revolt irc trying to say sorry for agent47 actions to marshell .1st thing i knew bout ip logs being posted was wen topic was changed to look at homepage.so do you think that if id have gone oh no agent dont do that he wouldnt have ??instead of attacking me who was only staff for 2 weeks why not go on a search and seek agent out the person that posted these ips?maybe its easier for you to attack and accuse me instead

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast