Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !! Trading 3 months Rapidshare !!

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well actually not a lot of ppl know its advantage....its not useless rather..and yeah i am not expecting 300

If its Oink then 50GB or its its BitmeTV then 70 GB..

Atleast $24 is worth that much....
    Last edited by Saroman; 09-06-2007 at 05:22 PM.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    I know you.you make trade your rp acc.but you make recovery your pass.because email doesnt change for rapid.dont trade with him.because if you want rp acc you just want confirm link or email.if you dont make this you can lose your acc.
    good luck
    Last edited by daralcanoflan; 09-06-2007 at 05:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^
    What the hell are you talking about. Do i even know you.
    Just dont try to write anything that you dont know.

People here know me and you can check my Reps. Plus this time i need something so iam trading else i would have done a giveaway...I have done 3 giveaways for Rapidshare in the past.

So dont think smart of urself and just because u cant have something...you shouldnt just go around and spoil peoples thread.

Besides its not the first time i am trading RS...

I have traded it to

f@flot

and given away to

raghuveeer, Necrite... U can check it from my post...

Dude you are totally waste and now you have ruined my thread. You are one of those $$$$$$$ who just dont have anything creative or helpful to post so they just go around and ruin peoples thread

There are ppl who can vouch for me

SgtMajor / 0110 ..

You are bloody nuisance creater...fucking liar...
    Last edited by Saroman; 09-06-2007 at 06:06 PM.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123