Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Buy From The Music Store Anymore?

what u mean buy music from stores are there any stores where we can buy music, thanks for info m8

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    i still buy music on vinyl records (LPs and 45s), but only rarely buy CDs. the price of a CD vs its sound quality just doesn't seem like a fair deal.

maybe if DVD audio (padded with extras like music videos, musician interviews, etc) were cheap, i'd consider investing in that. but spending $15+ on a CD isn't something i'm eager to do anymore.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Yeh Since I Got My Cd-Rw I've Not Made One Music Cd For Myself But My Sisters And Mum Are Different

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    To be honest my buying-spree is a lot less than my donwloading-spree. Of course I'm only downloading to make copys for personal use as I already own the original.
    That goes for my son and daughter too (8 and 10 years old so their music taste changes by the minute ). That's what you get with kids watching MTV, TMF and VH1.
    But I recently bought, fair and square, The Chameleons live 2-cd (via an internet music store).
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

5. File Sharing   -   #15

and you wonder why RIAA is on our asses???

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I only go to a shop called kazaa.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I buy lots of music still

but only when its at the prices i like. £8 i believe is more then enough for a cd anything more and its time for soulseek.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Truthfully,
    I used to run out to buy cd if i liked a soundtrack from a movie i just saw or listened to a song on the radio and loved it or heard it somewhere else, and usually it was for maybe 1-3 songs that were good on the whole cd.
    Now?
    Never again since i heard of music sharing! Just download and burn.
    Hey, i didn't create the music industry's downfall.
    The people as a whole have spoken.
    Sooner or later they will listen.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by Keikan@4 July 2003 - 01:08
    Do you buy from the music store anymore?
    I was buying my CDs from various places (Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.), however, since the RIAA has gotten nastier and nastier with the intimidation of music lovers, I have not and will not buy anything. I have suggested to people (online and off) to do the same.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I only buy music from good bands, not bands that are gonna be popular for six months (ex. Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and all the other pop music crap). Though my only two music CD's are from NIRVANA. lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast