Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 or PS3?

Look at the upcoming games on both systems and see which ones appeal to you most. It's all about the games.

I went for 360 mainly because of Gears, PGR, Halo and GTA4 (I know it's on PS3). And now I get to play Ninja Gaiden 2!
    .::Keepin' mah pimp hand strong!::.

2. Games   -   #22
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Will I be able to play ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3? I have about 9 ps2 games right now and I would be using them on the ps3 instead. I am planning to play online against/with people too.

3. Games   -   #23
    tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    360 for online and marketplace
    also has better games and all the "exclusives" to the PS3 are slowly coming to the 360. So deffinitely 360

4. Games   -   #24
    PS3 is + complete, but for price is xbox 360 XD

5. Games   -   #25
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I still don't play my PS3 and I do own Heavenly Sword now.

Sorry but the PS3 is still a huge paperweight compared to the 360.

I'm ready for Mass Effect.

6. Games   -   #26
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    Will I be able to play ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3? I have about 9 ps2 games right now and I would be using them on the ps3 instead. I am planning to play online against/with people too.
    The last I heard, they were having issues with backwards compatibility. It's sad because they talked shit about the Xbox 360's backwards compatibility.

7. Games   -   #27
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I do believe that the PS3, unfortunately, will be the future because of the superior size of Blue Ray. Too bad Xbox 360 only uses DVD-9. This is coming from a 360 fanboy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by flimfix View Post
    PS3 is + complete, but for price is xbox 360 XD
    I disagree. If you are after features like wifi and a hdd, then the PS3 is cheaper.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 11-12-2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Games   -   #28
    ZeroUP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    ps3

ScT RIP

9. Games   -   #29
    i have neither but am leaning towards buying a 360, because as i understand it:

1) people who have both generally think the 360 is currently better mainly because of better games, lots of people are saying that the ps3 will probably catch up, but to me a bird in the hand...
    2) Graphics on each are much of a muchness for whatever reasons
    3) the whole hd-dvd vs bluray thing is still up in the air (and imo they might both bite the dust by being replaced by future storage options or a move to a radically different viewing technology so i'm not planning on redoing my movie collection for several years)
    4) my console is going to sit approx 1 foot away from my broadband router so wifi is meaningless to me

10. Games   -   #30
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    i have neither but am leaning towards buying a 360, because as i understand it:

1) people who have both generally think the 360 is currently better mainly because of better games, lots of people are saying that the ps3 will probably catch up, but to me a bird in the hand...
    2) Graphics on each are much of a muchness for whatever reasons
    3) the whole hd-dvd vs bluray thing is still up in the air (and imo they might both bite the dust by being replaced by future storage options or a move to a radically different viewing technology so i'm not planning on redoing my movie collection for several years)
    4) my console is going to sit approx 1 foot away from my broadband router so wifi is meaningless to me
    Yup, I like the wired connection I ran just fine.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast