Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Cartoon Torrent Site

Poster
    thanx integral for the info

my bad luck even bitmeTV needs an invite to open a account

for the time being will use ttkotv(looks good with some really old stuff)

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    cartoonchaos.org will be open for next few weeks as our invite system is only 98% coded , we have nearly 700 torrent on cc

And we rebranded humour-me.org it is now torrent kids for a few weeks - it is everything else not allowed on CC

CC is hand drawn , cgi only , TK allows claymation , stop motion etc and all kids stuff

BOTH are open signup for now

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    For those who don't know, cuds is the owner of CartoonChaos >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    The design looks decent, the bright colors are a refreshing change from a lot of the dark, murky templates of other trackers. However, as a part-time designer, and I don't mean to offend at all, but scrolling text boxes are just plain bad. I think some people would agree, it's just one of those things you just avoid doing. Other than that, I think the tracker is great and I may register lately to see what you've got.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I love the theme there It's very refreshing to see such a brightly colored tracker.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fr3x3r's Avatar Poster
    Visted To CartoonChaos (CC)!

CC's Many Cartoonbooks Tracker site!
    Join to Bittalk? Send to PM <3

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    ha ha thanks for the comments guys - we are still messing with themes and any comments are welcome - as for scrolling text that is to annoy a staff member ha ha , your right it does suck and when i get around to it , will stop it scrolling , shame i can't find any php coders or designers , would be cool if some wanted to make some new ones

And for info all 3 sites are open 2 trackers ie CC , TK and a mega/rapidshare link forum called CC2 it is because we scrapped humour me and turned into a sister site for cc thats why the weird url

CC2 is basically links for everything as we didnt want to ditch comedy full stop - shame the comedy tracker didnt work out it was weird no one wanted it , oh well , there doing nice now so cheers guys

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    CartoonChaos has a nice collection of cartoons, but I didn't find Dora on there. Also, it's closed for now so you can't get in even with an invite. (Edit: Apparently for the moment they have opened their doors... get in while you can before Cuds closes it again! No invite needed.)

TorrentKids is their sister site and is good for non-cartoon kids shows. I believe the link to that site is http://www.humour-me.org/ I'm not a member so I don't know exactly what they have and don't have but it's worth taking a look. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by torrentpoptarts; 08-11-2008 at 02:47 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    tons of disney at moment plus a load of other stuff , guys on both sites we have requests board so pop it in there someone will up it

We was the first site to do teddy ruxpin complete , godzilla complete plus loads of others , staff from ttoktv are members at CC as well as TK and vice versa , if we don't have it most of the time i will source it and buy the dvd's , a lot of members have been doing the same , we have a nice little community , just a shame we get hit and run on bad at times - not blowing out own trumpet but we are truelly just toons on cc

Torrentpoptarts has the links right also - ps google is your best friend heres a present if i don't get into trouble for posting it http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

There is loads on dump sites , ie piratebay plus mininova have fun

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Excellent site. I will be using it for a long time to come. I like how it has a lot of themes to choose from also. Especially the Dark Lair with Thundercats on it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast