Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Czone VIP accounts

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Only staff can create multiple VIP accounts, maybe add some invites to them accounts and you will get what you desire so much

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Czone Admn BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Only staff can create multiple VIP accounts, maybe add some invites to them accounts and you will get what you desire so much
    wrong... i`ve payed a lot of money for those accounts! I know what i want

i only have 3 VIP accounts

one with 4 invitees
    one with 2
    and one without

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    darkeingel's Avatar Spammer BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascarica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeingel View Post
    Elite Admins from there have screens of this thread so...
    I don`t belive you. you don`t know them
    Tell that to Kraven who want to disable me for what i've post about CZone earlier...

You're a closer to the Czone staff,and don't give a fuck if they see you trading that accounts...because CZOne will benifite from your trade. So again go suck a duck... and give more money to the Admins
    1338 - Above leetz0rs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    i don`t know if they will benefite from this trades... only maybe good seeders... that 3 accounts are almost dead... because noone can use them now, but after my trades i only have my benefite for my trades, and maybe czone for their users

P.S. Kraven says he does not care about you and stop posting useless stuff around here

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i don`t know if they will benefite from this trades... only maybe good seeders... that 3 accounts are almost dead... because noone can use them now, but after my trades i only have my benefite for my trades, and maybe czone for their users

P.S. Kraven says he does not care about you and stop posting useless stuff around here
    Could you clarify? I din't understand what you mean by 'noone can use it and it's almost dead'.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post

Could you clarify? I din't understand what you mean by 'noone can use it and it's almost dead'.
    that accounts are mine... i can`t use them all because it`s double account... so that accounts just stays there doing nothing. That why i`m trading them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345