Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Playstation Games....

wait if i burn it on to a CD can people just use BLEEM that really good playstation EMULATOR? BLEEM cant i just use it from burning games of PSX?

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Also, I found that some cheap C.D.'s are unable to be read by my modded Sony PSone - sometimes I can get them to work, but other times nothing happens, or they pause, or I get a red screen reading 'Please insert original Playstation disc'

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by AznRocky@7 July 2003 - 17:44
    wait if i burn it on to a CD can people just use BLEEM that really good playstation EMULATOR? BLEEM cant i just use it from burning games of PSX?
    I've used Bleem! on my P.C. to play backups of my Sony Playstation games...

4. Games   -   #14
    the playstation 1 is nearly dead anyway why bother with it now?

i still have my old ps1 its chipped and had a new lazer put in it, its good cause b4 i used to go down to blockbuster video and rent about 10 games... and copy each one then i got 10 games for basically nothin and they all work B)

5. Games   -   #15
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by KingYoshi+7 July 2003 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KingYoshi &#064; 7 July 2003 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@6 July 2003 - 17:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-Darkshade
    @6 July 2003 - 05:52
    Not that I deny what you say, but have you used this disc?

Nope, I havn&#39;t tried PS-X-Change 2. I got all the information from that site. But it seems very promising... I&#39;m thinking about buying it....
    oh yes, your thinking about buying, but WILL you buy it?[/b][/quote]
    I PLAN on buying it, but that doesn&#39;t mean I will 100% buy it for sure.

If I do buy it, I&#39;ll let you guys know how it turns out to be.

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by sum_sicko@7 July 2003 - 08:13
    Yeah, playstation is nearly dead, but its games are much easier to download than ps2&#39;s.

7. Games   -   #17
    I used to have a modded PSX, but then something happened where the controller wouldn&#39;t work if there was a memory card.

I don&#39;t have one legit black bottomed disc. They are all Blockbuster rentals that I burned.

PS2 Gameshark won&#39;t let you play burned PSX games.

I have ePSXe and I can play them on my PC, but since it&#39;s so fast (2.4 GHz), the games run really fast...also memory cards don&#39;t want to work

So anyway, that rules out PS2 Gameshark.

Also, I don&#39;t really think PSX boot discs work. I&#39;ve seen a lot of them floating around and I even tried burning one...it loaded up in my MODDED PSX but not in a buddy&#39;s UNmodded PSX

8. Games   -   #18
    Funny I was just about to post a topic on this.
    Well my backups will play if I insert the original untill the black screen with the logo dissapears, then insert the backup. So this would leave me to believe that the PS-X-Change 2 will work and I plan on buying it this week. Problem about using a mod in a PSOne is that it is to involved considering the size, so the boot disc looks good to me.

Seems cheapest a HERE, HERE or HERE. About &#036;20 to &#036;25 with shipping, I saw some above &#036;40.

Also you can check out the instruction manual HERE..

If anyone has used this let us know, I will probably order mine tommorrow.

9. Games   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Darkshade+10 July 2003 - 04:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkshade @ 10 July 2003 - 04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sum_sicko@7 July 2003 - 08:13
    Yeah, playstation is nearly dead, but its games are much easier to download than ps2&#39;s. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, and you can go rent games and just strait out burn them onto CD-Rs. Its easier.

10. Games   -   #20
    i tried to have my psone modded and it ended up frying the thing so im now using my origonal psx oh yeah goto game stop and buy a plugin gameshark they work good

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast