Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Burning Playstation Games....

But, you gotta spend money to rent the games

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by sum_sicko@7 July 2003 - 08:13
    the playstation 1 is nearly dead anyway why bother with it now?

i still have my old ps1 its chipped and had a new lazer put in it, its good cause b4 i used to go down to blockbuster video and rent about 10 games... and copy each one then i got 10 games for basically nothin and they all work B)
    True, but the psx contained some brilliant games, the fact that its nearly dead is no reason to miss out on them

3. Games   -   #23
    I bought the PS-X-Change 2 a while back and it works perfectly. I have easily over 200 burned games that I can play using this disk. It does get old changing disks after a while though!

4. Games   -   #24
    where do you guys find your ps1 games?

5. Games   -   #25
    Like that one guy said: Blockbuster

=]

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by ScottBartlett@13 July 2003 - 00:51
    I bought the PS-X-Change 2 a while back and it works perfectly. I have easily over 200 burned games that I can play using this disk. It does get old changing disks after a while though!
    I just purchased a modded playstation that works beautifully, except for one game that plays in black and white and flips. Thanks all for your help. My question for the people without mod chips to ScottBartlett is, "Does the ps-x-change 2 work with multi disced games?"

7. Games   -   #27

8. Games   -   #28
    the reason the game is in black and white and "flips" is because it is a PAL game. All PAL games will do that on US and JP televisions.

9. Games   -   #29
    theres one problem with blockbuster cd games THEY DONT PLAY every time i have ever rented a game its been scratched beyond repair and could not even iso it is there an internet place i could look for them?

10. Games   -   #30
    Does anyone know of a place to download the boot disk PS-X-Change 2. It must be copied and put out on the net by now?? There are a huge amount of bogus boot disks out there so if someone that bought it can give me the stats on it (like the proper amount of megs used on disk) I can do a search myself. But if someone knows of a place to get it from(k-lite,bit torrent,e-mule) that would be awsome!! :beerchug:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast