Thread: Dedimove-ubuntu server

Gosu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Hi everybody. I rent a server from dedimove and my server's operating system is ubuntu but unfortunately I have no idea about how can ı install the ubuntu server? I really need your help.I'm in trouble with this issue please someone help me.My best regards.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Try this mate :
    Code:
    http://www.debianadmin.com/ubuntu-lamp-server-installation-with-screenshots.html

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    If you are talking about the server, you can always install from the Dedimove Config > Install > New Install, but if you are talking about installing webui, I'm afraid I can't help you...
    army now... //

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Totally depends what you want to do? Ya can just as easy yaself reinstall with a windows operating system from ur panel assuming you have a key or are going to pay for one. For gui if ya gonna use nxclient it has to be version "nxclient-1.5.0-138" others aint compatable otherwise go for vnc viewer.

Good Luck!