Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: RTU anti-trade group

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Saw it as well, but think enough drama now, didn't even bother to reply. Let the traders believe what they want to believe. Maybe it helps them sleep better at night while screwing the torrent community over.. who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    @ patriot4ever I pretty much agree with SHUVT about most of your recent posts. When I first started using FST I had respect for you, you were actually interested in moderating the board and trying to help the members here. However you have become increasingly biased against certain members, groups or trackers. You post comments slagging off those involved with groups like SCN or the BCC, you make comments about the integrity of staff from various trackers (people like Silver who has done far more for the BT community than you ever will) and then close the threads so that they can't reply (or so that you can have the last word). Whilst I appreciate you putting in your own time and effort to moderate this board I would appreciate it much more if you were here for all its' members and not just a select few.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    @ Patriot4ever - Normally I let your childish comments go unchecked, but as you posted this the issue had been resolved with FTWR well prior to your post. We have a good relationship with this tracker and have nothing to hide as the staff now know. We got caught up in the assumptions that all the groups were the same.

So take your childish comments and SHUVT up your ... Try being a responsible moderator here and doing your job instead of playing the games. I know more about you than you could possibly imagine and I have never aired this in a public arena. I don't honestly have the time or the energy to play the game. It is a shame that this FST community has you as a moderator and you are one of several reasons this forum has went to hell in a hand basket. You sold your soul quite some time ago, even after you were given plenty of chances.
    Thx for your Polite Reply .What can i expect from someone who were disabled for violating the rules here .I am very open minded about any criticism i get but i am sure a member who was disabled for breaking rules cann't tell me how i can do my job

I sold my soul and given chances ,well that's very impressive comment and i liked it but can u explain what your saying or what are the chances of salvation you were talking about

I don't see why you are so nervous,it was just ahint for the FTWR staff to dig more and find more sources of info . if you were too to good in convincing them or if my post helped in that ,well that's agood thing for you but i hope they won't regret that in the future

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl but when that happen anytime in the future then i will be asking members here to remember my warning posts time before that

There is some saying

(If your house was from glass,then don't shoot others with stones)

You are trying to bring down anyone other sharing groups and destroy them while yours have problems

as for what you know about me ,well i said it i have nothing to hide and what you know i believe others know .I appeared on a famous torrent file being downloaded by thousands also appeared on the main page when some crap tracker shut down so unless you will be preparing me for a CNN interview then don't bother

Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    @ patriot4ever I pretty much agree with SHUVT about most of your recent posts. When I first started using FST I had respect for you, you were actually interested in moderating the board and trying to help the members here. However you have become increasingly biased against certain members, groups or trackers. You post comments slagging off those involved with groups like SCN or the BCC, you make comments about the integrity of staff from various trackers (people like Silver who has done far more for the BT community than you ever will) and then close the threads so that they can't reply (or so that you can have the last word). Whilst I appreciate you putting in your own time and effort to moderate this board I would appreciate it much more if you were here for all its' members and not just a select few.
    I was one from those who supported SCN when they started among alot others who thought that they are helping old friends ,i even made their review but after ashort time and when SCN started to go nuts and thought about getting rid of all those who helped them in order to be elite and have friends with some other staffers from btcommunity and ditching ,banning those who helped them in start so i left them

What you call was attacking posts against them were warning posts the same like this one . I warned members from SCN way long before anyone notice anything and I believe that with their disgraceful and shameful closure have proved that in time i was right about them and in order to clear their page they started blaming one guy about that inorder to fleed away from shame

As for silver ,i am sure that there are alot of things that you don't know about but i am sure that it can't be in this topic or in apublic forum

I am sure that i am all here for all members and alarge portion of members knows that quite well

I think it's better also to return to the main topic

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED
    Patriot =

and everyone knows it. I hope he gets raped by a cow and I think the entire community would agree. He will probably warn/ban me for this but fuck him hes a cunt and a stupid little shit

Respect to everyone else

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by twinpeaks View Post
    He will probably warn/ban me for this
    you were right

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Patriot Foreve stop complaining that BCC members are targeting you when you are bringing it on yourself (see your last PM to me).
    No one even mentions you in this thread and you have to go out of your way and take a jab at BCC just like all your other recent posts. Take your personal vendetta elsewhere kid as even neutral posters like wheeloftime are noticing your bad job as a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Patriot Edit:You Guys have to improve your information sources as i see you don't seem to dig too much ,RTU Founder have been exposed in the thread for selling or scamming (as accsued of by some) while BCC is ......... (just search harder )
    You keep saying "search harder", this mislead the FST readers. It's like me saying,
    "Well Patriot Foreve likes to suck hard.......".
    While I don't say what you like sucking, it's up to the general audience to imagine what you like sucking, it could be anything from candy to .... However, the context of where you place these lines makes it misleading.

My last words is:You don't have to be a member of Anti-Trading group to be announced as Anti-Trader ,Joining these groups won't declare you as Anti-Trader Senator ,As Unfortunately almost alarge portiuon of these groups are trying to knock eachother down and destroy eachother . you could easily take your Anti-trading principal and apply it .join some trackers then when you get invites to these trackers try to help others to get into some and you have more friends by time who would help you to get into what you want
    True that you don't have to be part of any "Anti-trading" groups. I don't know about the other groups, but BCC was never about competing with any other group.

To those still wondering what BCC is, it's not an "anti-trade" group as such (but the tag has been labelled on us anyway), but a group for file-sharers that is formed by non-traders. So really, if you have your own group of friends that you trust you have your own little form of BCC anyway.

I don't see why you are so nervous,it was just ahint for the FTWR staff to dig more and find more sources of info . if you were too to good in convincing them or if my post helped in that ,well that's agood thing for you but i hope they won't regret that in the future

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl but when that happen anytime in the future then i will be asking members here to remember my warning posts time before that
    You mistake nervous to being annoyed at the repeatedly biased moderator. Again you are misleading the general FST reader with your bias posts. If you are not going to expose anything then... don't post?
    If you want to warn users about BCC (whatever you wish to warn them from), make it at least sound like a warning! Not some whiny post that's just sounds like his own biased opinion.

This thread was about RTU and somehow you manage to bring the attention and take a swipe at BCC (just like you did in the Bit-ESC thread).

I think it's better also to return to the main topic
    Ironic you say that since you were the one that went off in a tangent.

My advice/warning: Keep your nose clean, have a group of trustworthy friends, keep to tracker rules and avoid taking shortcuts. Who needs to join these groups if you have your own bunch of trustworthy friends anyway.

Sharing the love

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thx for your Polite Reply .What can i expect from someone who were disabled for violating the rules here .I am very open minded about any criticism i get but i am sure a member who was disabled for breaking rules cann't tell me how i can do my job
    He has beend DPed for being "open-minded" and expressing his opinions - much like the reason for some of the people banned/DPed have

You have no fucking clue what is going on. Marduk is a cool guy, and we let the cool folks chill in our group. Get your facts straight, dumass

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl...my warning posts time before that
    WDF? exposing him of what?

You are trying to bring down anyone other sharing groups and destroy them while yours have problems
    1. we have never tried to bring down other "sharing groups." Znik (who is not even in BCC anymore because he choose not to be since he is devoted to ATG and FST) is the one who exposed Bit-ESC and their scams. All he tried to do - without us even knowing it - was to protect the members HERE.
    2. we are not a "sharing group," and we do not have any issues like yourself.
    No Whining

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    patriotmyarse
    That foreve kid is a disgrace to the board, the community, the nation of egypt, william wallace, scotland and his poor brother crazymoon...Lynch him I say

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    As someone said here before, "We are not doing this again".

I best not see any more posts after mine.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345