Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So long FST...

Quote Originally Posted by Recoba View Post
    my friend was scammed on other forum

he gave out bitmetv vip account with big buffer for oink account with big buffer

he got the mail and changed every thing but the scammer got his account back my friend told me that the scammer knows a mod on oink that helps him in scamming people

and i heared other stories with the same thing

mods like this should be ashamed and the admins should choose carefully who will be a mod on the trackers
    Give us the user name on bitmetv, he wont get the account back, but it will keep the other guy from using it!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sometimes it's possible to use primary mail (that was specified during creation of the account) instead of current back-up mail to restore password.

Give us the user name on bitmetv, he wont get the account back, but it will keep the other guy from using it!
    Yeah, and along with disabling the scammer account you'll probably look into other guy's backgrounds on the other trackers.
    Last edited by AugustoP; 09-08-2007 at 08:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    he got the mail and changed every thing but the scammer got his account back my friend told me that the scammer knows a mod on oink that helps him in scamming people

mods like this should be ashamed and the admins should choose carefully who will be a mod on the trackers
    That is an absolute lie. Anyone who tells you differently is full of it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    u must be an oink mod, you guys r horrible, so bad that i woldnt be suprised if it was true..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    n00b
    my friend was scammed on other forum

he gave out bitmetv vip account with big buffer for oink account with big buffer

if it is even remotely true, it was most likely a "sting" operation by oink staff to catch the assholes who trade accounts, which is against oink rules. very funny actually, oink staff hate traders as much as bitmetv staff do, and any staffer participating in such scams would likely be banned themselves.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post

That is an absolute lie. Anyone who tells you differently is full of it.

well he says that he changed the mail and pass and everything so there is no wasy that the other one could get the account

so figure it out yourself

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i feel ya folk

been scammed myself which has led to me quiting trading!

too much of a pain in the ass!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good for you. I stopped trading too in july.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I feel that I have to give out some names since I talked to the scammers(?)...

farmir - I got a lossless tracker account from him. Couple of weeks later, I couldn't reach the tracker and the gmail account he gave me. When I tried to talk to him, he told that the person might be the original account owner. He promised me to get another E account, but I don't want anything for the time being.

Torrent_Geek - This is more interesting. I got SweDVDR and AOM from him. In a few days, the password of AOM was different and I was unable to reach the SweDVDR email address even though I changed password, security question and secondary mail address. I couldn't believe my eyes. He also told me that he is innocent. Now the account owner is Swedish and tells me that the mail address belongs to him from the beginning...

I've got to search more. There may be more users. I don't say that these two are guilty or innocent. I don't really know it for sure, but I have to warn all of you about trading.

I'm really fed up with this trading sh*t and I don't want to be a part of this mess anymore...
    army now... //

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    I'm really fed up with this trading sh*t and I don't want to be a part of this mess anymore...
    Good to hear this, that you want to quit with trading... Unfortunately you started and realized that too late with bad results for you...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast