Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: About BitmeTV...

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    lol, like them, perhaps?
    ------------ ----------- ------- --- -- -

Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled it
    since your account was auto-disabled by the system for not uploading or downloading anything in your first 30 days of membership, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on their volunteer staff, when maybe you're the retard in question? It's not as if some staffer saw your account, and said to themselves "fuck him!"... you didn't follow the plainly written instructions to use your account in the first 30 days or lose it. and about 99% of people in your situation get their accounts re-enabled and are told to hurry up & jump on a torrent... any torrent so the system sees activity on your account and will leave it alone. I guess it's kinda like ignoring a roadsign that says "bridge OUT" and then driving your car off the edge, and then blaming the bridge repair crew.
    actually to be more precise it was around 16mb down, 0kb up ... that means i did had a torrent activity but they disabled my account anyway

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00b
    obviously not enough activity. hardly a reason to call them retards. tried IRC help channel yet? (be sure to call them retards when asking for your account to be re-enabled, it should help a lot, lol)

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well i personally feel that they hv a nice supporting staff in their irc help channel.... may be a mod or two are a bit harsh but if you are patient enough then they can be really helpful.....
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    sorry to hear that
    staff there are very suck

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    n00b
    "I like the staff there" = never had a problem there myself, or they helped my fix my problem
    "staff there suck" = I got caught cheating/account trading/inviting shitheads and they banned me

those apply about 99% of the time, I'd wager ;-)

anyway, gtf0, I've been in and out of their IRC help channel most of the day, but didn't see anyone asking for accounts re-enabled while I was there... did you ever give it a try?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    "I like the staff there" = never had a problem there myself, or they helped my fix my problem
    "staff there suck" = I got caught cheating/account trading/inviting shitheads and they banned me

those apply about 99% of the time, I'd wager ;-)

anyway, gtf0, I've been in and out of their IRC help channel most of the day, but didn't see anyone asking for accounts re-enabled while I was there... did you ever give it a try?
    first
    that was like a year ago
    second
    yeah, i joined in their support channel, i ASKED them why was my account disabled and they TOLD me it was disabled cuz it wasnt active enough

thats pretty much retarded if u ask me

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    n00b
    :-O You cheated there a year ago?!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    :-O You cheated there a year ago?!
    did u even read my post?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    dtfst's Avatar FST 4Ever
    Did I saw you offer invites to BitmeTV if people give you money .....
    so please dont write like you are miserable.

You only give invites to someone who gives you €€€ first, more you even wrote you will not answer to people you just ask for an invite without give you the amount of money that you wanted. That's
    why you're a donor on BitmeTV, and probably why you get banned! Fair!

Admins will be scammed by you if they believe in a single word from you. Liar!

Just one more thing do you ever explain how do you got an UK-t PU account ?
    Last edited by dtfst; 09-14-2007 at 10:23 AM.
    Make Love Not War !

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    dtfst's Avatar FST 4Ever
    sorry double post
    Make Love Not War !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast