Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TI Hacked.

Magnetrix's Avatar Member
    well I am always waking naked around there, so please close your eyes if you re not used2 ^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    whats TI stand for??

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Sorry guys we are just fed up with the shear amount of cheaters, scammers and hackers that are on our site everyday. We put too much work into it and only a few dedicated users actually use the site properly and we are sorry for them. This second hack is the final straw and I am sorry to say the end on **************.com has come only after four or five months. We know we should have secured the site better we even contemplated making it invite only but we wanted an open community to help everyone, too many lame users took advantage of the freedom and ease of attaining invites. Thanks to all the great users we had and sorry.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    whats TI?
    url

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i was a super sharer at TI baksteen i had 176 donation points at 46 grab points. and mod can comfirm this would be a great. sad to see it go though.

hey Sylar666 good to see you here i thought i wouldnt see you again. pm me your email i have some interesting news for you

TI is ************** but it has closed sadly.
    Last edited by koekie; 09-09-2007 at 04:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    It was hacked like a month ago by a former mod , And after a while , the site got back as a better one...

Like now..I hope..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    too bad i dont believe its closing, is what zulugroove is saying its merging with fst or not
    Last edited by dave12; 09-09-2007 at 04:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    We have moved to FileSharingTalk.com
    After the recent compromises in this forum and lack of time we have decided to merge with FST. Sign-up over at their forums if you haven't already, then create a new topic in the bittorrent section with "[*********] USERNAME" as the subject and include information on your stats. A member of staff will then add them to your account.

Any moderator can confirm this?
    Will add what to accounts, precisely?

And why should TI, over any other forum out there, be given preferential treatment that has or had nothing to do with this forum?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    What is TI stands for anyways ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    We have moved to FileSharingTalk.com
    After the recent compromises in this forum and lack of time we have decided to merge with FST. Sign-up over at their forums if you haven't already, then create a new topic in the bittorrent section with "[*********] USERNAME" as the subject and include information on your stats. A member of staff will then add them to your account.

Any moderator can confirm this?
    This is certainly news to me.

Unfortunately, FTC regulations forbid FST with merging with another forum because of the monopoly laws.

Topics created as that message from above asks will be deleted and the poster will be reprimanded. The BT section has enough garbage as it is.
    Last edited by DefX; 09-09-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast