Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College Football

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    To hell with FSU and BC. My Longhorns presented the game of the day for sure.

Scary game but a great comeback victory.

yo

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    racist. (next poster)

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    skizo, its safe to say the longhorns suck. I refuse to watch them anymore this season.

A bandwagon fan, also called a "fair-weather fan" supports their team only when it is winning. They will often ""jump" on and off the "bandwagon" of the teams having the most recent success in the major professional and college sports. They generally don't care if their adopted team has a bad season, or even a bad game, as they ultimately don't care too much about the team. Boston Herald sports columnist Tony Massarotti equates bandwagon fans to church patrons who show up only at Christmas.

Indeed.

-bd

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Oklahoma got upset...by Texas Tech.
    As long as they're losing I'm happy.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    skizo, its safe to say the longhorns suck. I refuse to watch them anymore this season.

A bandwagon fan, also called a "fair-weather fan" supports their team only when it is winning. They will often ""jump" on and off the "bandwagon" of the teams having the most recent success in the major professional and college sports. They generally don't care if their adopted team has a bad season, or even a bad game, as they ultimately don't care too much about the team. Boston Herald sports columnist Tony Massarotti equates bandwagon fans to church patrons who show up only at Christmas.

Indeed.

-bd
    Amen to that.

And how it "safe" to say that the 'Horns suck?

We're ranked 13 atm. If we didn't have that one fumble on the one-inch line against Oklahoma, we would have won that game and most likely be ranked #6 in the country right now.

yo

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    And how it "safe" to say that the 'Horns suck?

We're ranked 13 atm. If we didn't have that one fumble on the one-inch line against Oklahoma, we would have won that game and most likely be ranked #6 in the country right now.
    if rankings were based off this, every team should be #1

yes, I am a fair weather fan. yes the horns suck this season in comparison with their other seasons. I am not a colt mccoy fan at all.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Gooooo Bucks. Congrats Buckeyes for making it to the National Championship once again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123