Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really good DVD movie private torrent sites, including 0-day releases

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    torrentleech -(easy to get an invite )
    swebits - (open for signup)

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    thanks heaps guys. One more question though.

I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality. What would be your best recomendation of a torrent site that would have the best quality releases on the latest movies, like out in cinemas.

The thing is i can't find a dvd quality release on ratatoullie anywhere, but my parents came back from malaysia and purchase some copied dvds, one being a dvd copy of ratatoullie and many other dvds i can't find. Where do you reckon their source is from?

Thanks heaps

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ltpowda View Post
    I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality.
    OH NOEZ~!!1!11!

Seriously that's probably more illegal than downloading them in the first place with a much higher risk of getting caught, and it's against rules here to even mention things like that.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    illegal is illegal, downloading, selling, they're all illegal, burning them for friends, this, that, no matter what.

Ok, let me re-phrase that then, where can i get dvd quality for movies out on cinema's from torrent sites

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ltpowda View Post
    thanks heaps guys. One more question though.

I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality. What would be your best recomendation of a torrent site that would have the best quality releases on the latest movies, like out in cinemas.

The thing is i can't find a dvd quality release on ratatoullie anywhere, but my parents came back from malaysia and purchase some copied dvds, one being a dvd copy of ratatoullie and many other dvds i can't find. Where do you reckon their source is from?

Thanks heaps
    Sorry, but the heart of scene is sharing/fun/racing and selling warez for profit is not condonable; you are not likely to find much help here or anywhere else.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    How about keeping the BitTorrent topics to the BitTorrent Forum?

For those with bad eyesite, the Bitorrent forum is

to be found by following the following... link https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/
    Last edited by thewizeard; 10-09-2007 at 07:37 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    so it seems thedvdclub is best for ntsc =]

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Tl, demonoid and Tdc are probably the ideal choice for easy to get and seed back trackers. The dvd club has numerous freeleech dvds which you can use to up your ratios and for all of them you can submit your own dvds (maybe even download from one abd subsequently useit on the other tracker)

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Swebits and Norbits!!

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dskitts1978 View Post
    hi i just want to know whitch site is the best for getting xbox360 games the site i use at the moment takes 2-3 weeks to down load a 7.5gb game thanx

does anyone konow if demonoid has been shut down its been down for over a week
    You can't access demonoid from Canada, use a proxy, etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast