Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN staff ineed ur help plz

@Brandon
    Why dont you add an extra feature to the profile so members can park their accounts. It should turn out useful.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    umm its relly hard to rember the name of the staff there isent two pms one for the asian women staff and the other pm to guy irelly dont rember his name there but he told me u have to came back after 40 or 45 days from this vaction and isaid iwill but actuly ididnt came back in that time but ithink he is the one in the far right side of the screen staff and sorry for my english agien istill have hope in ur help guys and my user name was heros
    and ihad many posts in ftn forum too u can check it by ur self sir
    Vacation for more than 45 days
    Yeh, it's called Prison

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I hope brandon get it back for you

he is really nice guy

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    4fun's Avatar NOOB FOR EVER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours
    Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?
    ites relly hard to rember what the letter of his name it was pm not post and if ican see the names of the ftn staff maybe ican rember witch one but icant log in any more thats my problem but irember his name was the last name on the right place of the ftn staff sorry coz icant give useful info about that

ihave friend he have ftn account and he told me the names of ftn staff and he told me the names of all of them and igusse but not so sure that i sent pm to staff call zlo if u can ask him iwill be so thankfull
    Last edited by 4fun; 01-14-2008 at 12:20 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Yeh, it's called Prison

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

Yeh, it's called Prison
    and maybe its call summer

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    English lesson #1: Put a space between I, and the next word. There's just no excuse for that.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5

Yeh, it's called Prison
    45 days is not unusual, I will be taking 2 months next summer. Man I hope I don't lose my accounts.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    English lesson #1: Put a space between I, and the next word. There's just no excuse for that.
    thanx

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    but 45 days without any internet access is very hard to believe unless your in jail...
    All you need is remote desktop and you can check in on your stuff, or, if you really wont have access for a long time, setup some scheduled tasks to run at regular intervles, making it appear your active on any site you want.
    Not that hard people, its a computer, it can do anything even without you there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast