Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    Man, how I just love to read comments from people who know shit about things.

1.) IF ScT would be P2L, you would NEED TO PAY in order to download anything. Well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING and understand that once and for all. ScT IS NOT CHARGING YOU to download what gets uploaded there.
    2.) Brandon, give us proof that ScT staff used a single cent for their own benefit. All the money (as djGrrr wrote on ScT forums, ~4k euros) is on ScT's paypal. All the extra money that comes in from donations over the required 1k is stored there.
    3.) I could rant even more, but it's pointless. Brandon didn't get banned for posting about the merge, there is a lot of stuff he is not telling, he is definitely no saint either, despite some of you thinking that

P.S.: I'm staying out of this debate, since it will get no one anywhere. Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S
    Feeling?

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Look at all the n00bs with their one & only post arriving to have a dig, wonder where they are all coming from?

Don't ya just love political campaigns, they really get to the heart of the matter, don't they?

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S
    i don't think they are actually believing him, they are just ass-kissing hoping to get invitations to ftn

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post

1.) IF ScT would be P2L, you would NEED TO PAY in order to download anything. Well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING and understand that once and for all. ScT IS NOT CHARGING YOU to download what gets uploaded there.
    2.) Brandon, give us proof that ScT staff used a single cent for their own benefit. All the money (as djGrrr wrote on ScT forums, ~4k euros) is on ScT's paypal. All the extra money that comes in from donations over the required 1k is stored there.
    3.) I could rant even more, but it's pointless. Brandon didn't get banned for posting about the merge, there is a lot of stuff he is not telling, he is definitely no saint either, despite some of you thinking that

P.S.: I'm staying out of this debate, since it will get no one anywhere. Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S
    Feeling?
    While Feeling might not be a saint, he does have a job and if you don't earn enough to get yourself new PC every 2 months, like he does, then don't say ScT staff is taking money from donations for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Look at all the n00bs with their one & only post arriving to have a dig, wonder where they are all coming from?

Don't ya just love political campaigns, they really get to the heart of the matter, don't they?
    If you would have an account on ScT (maybe you do) and if you would be active on IRC and forums, you would notice I do know a thing or two too

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    i don't think they are actually believing him, they are just ass-kissing hoping to get invitations to ftn
    Wasn't there an official Brandon ass kissing thread on FTN a while back? Can't seem to find it now

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace

i am kinda amazed with the amount of hidden old members and also the registered today members which appears only in these kind of posts and threads ,i am wondering why they don't use their real name and post their point of view

as for the last part of this post ,staying out of debate and asking why members believe brandon well maybe because he said his posts in sct was deleted when he tried to talk about the subject and maybe because the other side is staying out of the debate

7. BitTorrent   -   #107

Feeling?
    While Feeling might not be a saint, he does have a job and if you don't earn enough to get yourself new PC every 2 months, like he does, then don't say ScT staff is taking money from donations for themselves

i see ur sum fls wannabee staff
    http://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=23280
    Last edited by ADELA; 09-18-2007 at 04:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    I have account here, because I read the forums every now and then But other than I'm more of a lurker type And to who were you referring, that they don't use their real name and present their point of view? I use this nickname everywhere and I can give you my real name if you want I doubt though, that it will change much

Edit: Yes, Adela I'm definitely a wanna bee staff Next time, at least put that much effort in, to spell the word correctly And being a FLS, has absolutely nothing to do with me knowing some stuff that you probably don't

Oh and for all of those thinking your dear Brandon is a saint:

[18.09.2007]@[09:43:16] <~Brandon> anyone on p2p-network?
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:20] <~Brandon> quick
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:27] <~Brandon> this wont last long need a favor
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:44] <~Brandon> drama
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:48] <~Brandon> or L0cKd0wN?
    [18.09.2007]@[09:44:01] <~Brandon> free invite to whoever helps?

I think the last line says enough
    Last edited by kavselj; 09-18-2007 at 04:25 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

If you would have an account on ScT (maybe you do) and if you would be active on IRC and forums, you would notice I do know a thing or two too
    i see ur sum fls wanna bee staff
    Careful, he /knows/ a thing or two!

10. BitTorrent   -   #110

i see ur sum fls wanna bee staff
    Careful, he /knows/ a thing or two!
    he?

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast