Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Place to find Classic Movie (1930s - 1960s)

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this is what im looking for as well and DVDrs is what I want.. now that Demonoid is down its gonna be hard to find places

Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    dont know if Adela hooked you up wit kg but if he didnt, feel free too pm me...
    anyway you can invite me there?? hehe

does it have DVDrs ?? or just avis?
    Last edited by Adster; 09-26-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Must be KG, need to get there myself. ^^

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    does it have DVDrs ?? or just avis?
    Both.

400-some active DVDRs, starting from 1880 (seriously), with just under 12K (movie) torrents total.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmeare View Post
    dont trade,its against the rules off the site.dont fight the system,the system always wins.
    <3

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Seriously, I don't mind the upload. But what can I really do when the stupid ISP does traffic shape and cap me with 10kb upload ~_~.

I was so fustrated to see that guy walk away while I was uploading 4-7kb for him. Cause I know if I were him I would do the same thing as well....

Though I will check out the link that PraYa suggested.
    Life could be cruel; but guess what, you have to face it no matter what happens.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Eh Zamunda seems to be in some middle east language ~_~.

Anyone have other good suggestion?
    Life could be cruel; but guess what, you have to face it no matter what happens.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    kg and cinema-obscura for old movie.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    Eh Zamunda seems to be in some middle east language ~_~.

Anyone have other good suggestion?
    Bulgarian (I don't know of many Middle Eastern languages that use Cryllic ).

Just click the British flag icon in the upper left corner (or use the My Profile page) to change the default display language to English.

Though, since you think Karagarga isn't up your alley, should we assume that private trackers are not what you're looking for in terms of suggestions.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I like Cinematik but you mentioned they didn't have what you were looking for. I suppose they are more geared toward art films and foreign films rather than the classic Hollywood studio era that you seem to be after. Why Olivia de Havilland if I may ask? I never found her the most fetching leading lady. I'm more of a Barbara Stanwyck man myself. Anyway what does the selection at KG look like? More in keeping with your tastes? Any chance you could hook me up?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Kaoblanco: My mistake, rather ignorant in terms of that. Well I tried it but the problem is say if I search up a torrent, it still give me Bulgarian in description again !

I love Karagarga but like I have said many time, my upload cap with 10 kb is eatting me alive with the ratio upkeep. I can download fast like 200-400kb no problem, but my ISP just hates people with upload and therefore kept it with traffic shaping.

Paragon: Personally I don't know, I just found her attractive, but you are right KG is great in terms of selection cause the actual idea of it is small and therefore they have rare stuff. Since it is run by ratio system, everyone will be more than glad to reseed you for the upload ratio. I would love to hook you up, but I can't even send out invite at this moment. Though I am pretty sure there are tons of people here on this forum that has invite to that site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast