Good luck M8

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by claudandus View Post
    damned >.<

i'll miss you Brandon :<

Thanks for all the good things you did for the Community <3

FTN wont be the same without you :<

Good luck M8
    dont say ByE say BE BACK SSSSOOOONN!! CAUSE HE WILL BE NEVER FEAR!!! BRANDON IS ...ALWAYS HERE!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Oh dear lord, this crap again. Anyone wanna place bets on how long before he decides to become part of the site again?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LackOfInterest View Post
    Oh dear lord, this crap again. Anyone wanna place bets on how long before he decided to become part of the site again?
    - W4NNA MAKE OUT???? CAUSE U KNOW UR SHIT!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    I guess Brandon decide already to be a part of SCT staff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I am seriously annoyed at both staff of FTN and SCT right now, I honestly think this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion now and both should just get over yourselves now and do what you have been doing and that it your own unique thing..... please stop the bickering and baggering.

It is really becoming played out and immature and does no good to either communities.

Brandon, I have always respected you and think that you are a true trend setter but I think you should also look at the parts you had to play in this whole torrent soap opera and I truly hope both sides can stop being boys/girls and grow to become men and women so the true fruits can be reaped.

Just my two cents and I hope I won't face any repercussions for my opinions

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    I am seriously annoyed at both staff of FTN and SCT right now, I honestly think this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion now and both should just get over yourselves now and do what you have been doing that it your own unique thing and stop bickering and baggering.

It is really becoming played out and immature and does no good to either communities.

Brandon, I have always respected you and think that you are a true trend setter but I think you should also look at the parts you had to play in this whole torrent soap opera and I truly hope both sides can stop being boys/girls and grown to become men and women so the true fruits can be reaped.

Just my two cents and I hope I won't face any repercussions for my opinions
    this is one user who never thought to see an intelligent post here your absolutely correct, but if you look at every case, Brandon LOVES!! the Drama...and kimii but thats another story. Hes the one causing Chaos, maybe it would be best if he left...
    Last edited by Messiah3; 09-19-2007 at 02:23 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    this is worse than a soap, soaps usually last an hour at the most

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    What will happen next on 0-days of our lives...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    This is absolutely rubbish I hear, I for one don;t want to watch this soap opera instead I will turn on my box and pray that tomorrow this will all be sorted out.

Can't we all just get along, the torrent pie is certainly big enough, isn't it?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast