• Dennis Kucinich

9 11.11%
  • Mike Huckabee

3 3.70%
  • Other

8 9.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: (Candidates) Who Interests you the most?

ligerpt's Avatar Supreme User
    I'm not american but I would vote in Obama for sure.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    seems like webworld is pro obama
    i hesitate to imagine what the real world wants.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Obama is naught but a filter/interpreter/mouthpiece for the liberal interests who are running him.

If you pay attention to the balky manner his "policy" positions/stances present and morph (depending on which way the wind is blowing; Israel is a good recent example), you can see precisely how this is happening.

It won't matter that, come debate time, he's left a trail of swerves, flip-flops, and other commitment-free blather, because McCain won't call him on any of it for fear of "picking on the the black guy".

As to "what the real world wants" God help us; neither of who we laughingly refer to as candidates have a fucking clue as to what we need or want in a President.

The only criteria left to hang one's hat on are the V.P. picks; McCain doesn't know his ass from his elbow, and Obama's people are talking up Joe Biden.

Un-fucking-believable.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I've also noticed that the Net is generally pro-Obama. I don't see why though. The man changes stances left and right. All he Obama is is a bundle of feel-good talk. And his supporters all say "he gives me Hope". Well WTF does hope have to do with who would make a good leader for the country. They're acting as if the US is a hellhole. When he has to talk about facts, he stumbles, a lot. I've heard many people on the Net say that they are going to vote for Obama because of Net Neutrality. Well, I can tell you that Net Neutrality is sooooooo far down his list. You'd be lucky for him to do anything in his term. It's all about energy and the war.

Not to mention he's a JUNIOR senator. He's been in the Senate for what, THREE years, two of which he's be campaigning, and he wants to lead the country? WTF? He's not a leader, he's just a great orator.

So yeah, you can probably tell that I'm a war-mongering Neocon >.>
    Last edited by respawn40; 07-18-2008 at 01:49 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    We in Ireland, we can’t figure out why people are even bothering to hold an election in the United States.

On one side, you have a female pants-wearing lawyer, married to a lawyer who can’t keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary against a lawyer who goes to the wrong church who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn’t even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now… On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts with the appropriate Mc terminology, married to a good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship.

What in Lord’s name are ye lads thinking over there in the colonies?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    We in Ireland, we can’t figure out why people are even bothering to hold an election in the United States.

On one side, you have a female pants-wearing lawyer, married to a lawyer who can’t keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary against a lawyer who goes to the wrong church who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn’t even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now… On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts with the appropriate Mc terminology, married to a good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship.

One of the baser reasonings for voting correctly, but.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

I've properly selected the candidates that interested me the most. Tho' this thread is a bit old (some of the candidates dropped off).

I've been leaning more towards Obama lately. McCain seems exactly like Bush and things arn't that great today. I think this is why Obama is running on the word 'change.' I loved Hillary, btw. I really truly believed she was going to be the most progressive candidate.

I dunno anymore. Seriously. It's hard to find good information and for all the fuckwits who want to talk politics, I swear, revert to misinformation to gain whatever upper hand they may see in holding a conversation. I'm even ashamed of some of my family members.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    tryambaka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I loved to see Obama in afghanistan.. Barack Obama will certainly win the white house..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567